300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chandra Levy?

I'm watching CNN as I write this: apparentaly, human remains have been found in Rock Creek Park in Washington, D.C. They don't know who it is, but they think it may be Chandra Levy. I don't know if that is good news or bad news.
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Depends on who you are.

At least her parents will finally have some type of closure.

If Gary Condit killed her he is probably *****ting all over himself right now, if he didn't kill her, he's probably blaming the poor girl for costing him his job. On second thought, he's probably been doing that all along.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecOpsWarrior:
      Depends on who you are.

You owe my monitor a good cleaning.
      ~Yabba Dabba Do!

Comment

frogman -- where did you guys go to school? i don't recall hearing that she was from around the area.
        I'll post, You argue.

Comment

And the winner is....

It's her!

Comment

Oh my gosh, they have actualy FOUND her! I can't find anything on it. Was she buried or what? How sad.....at least her parents have some closure. I think the worst thing in the world would be to have a child disappear and never found out what happened. I've always felt so terribly sorry for John Walsh and his family because they never got the closure of knowing who actualy killed little Adam.
            But I bet Specs is right.....Condit is probably scared *****le$$ right now!

Comment

Uh Mitzi, that is IF HE DID IT!

I just hope they can find and convict who ever it was. . .
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

It'd be a hell of a coincidence if she actually was the victim of a random robbery/rape/murder. Whoever did it is probably dancing a jig ... "Yay! I killed someone and Condit gets the rap!"

Get this bastard.

Comment

I can bet that he was not teh one who actually killed her but he probably had someone else do it. I can also bet she was pregnant and thats why he had her bumped off. Of course this is speculation.
                  "To each his own"

Comment

The police had best take their time, leave her right in place and get every bit of evidence from that site as is possible.

Slow is better.

Jim Burnes

Comment

Local news in DC is playing press conferences from Metro DC PD Chief Ramsey that it is confirmed the body is the remains of Chandra Levy...
                      I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Comment

Was she buried or what?
                        The cause of death, etc. is still unknown. But apparently some guy was walking his dog in the park looking for turtles and came across the remains. From what I heard earlier, it's mainly bones and jewelry. Very sad. And I agree with you CrazyinaJeep: Let's get this bastard!
                        If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

Human remains, even left exposed to the elements, even in her physical conditions can be a treasure trove of evidence and can be enough to put someone away.

This matter has moved up a notch.

Jim Burnes

Comment

Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
                            I can bet that he was not teh one who actually killed her but he probably had someone else do it. I can also bet she was pregnant and thats why he had her bumped off. Of course this is speculation.
                            I think the same on this one. I think he is guilty as sin. If she was pregnant hopefully there will be some DNA evidence.
                            Bill R

Comment

Pregnany only means they had an affair (and he did admit to that). It doesn't mean he had her killed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6184 users online. 377 members and 5807 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X