300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you hate it when

Your kids won't fall asleep so the Easter bunny can go to work and get the heck to bed???? I've been up since 6 am! My son is asleep but my daughter is sitting up in bed. She figures that since Mom is awake still the bunny can't come anyway.

UGGGGGGGGGGH! I only want to go to bed! [Frown]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

bribe her :-)

Comment

Dam! She's still awake. I am about to call it quits. Hubby can put the baskets together when he gets home at 2am...and if he gets caught up with work processing a DUI or something...they'll be no bunny tonight! Oh well...

I'm a rotten mother, but I WANT TO GO TO BED!!!!
      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Tprspouse:
        I'm a rotten mother, but I WANT TO GO TO BED!!!!

Ah, don't worry about it. The shrinks can get the kids all straightened out in twenty years or so!
        6P1 (retired)

Comment

quote:
          so the Easter bunny can go to work
          Easter bunny???... Dang, I thought it was the Easter beagle??? Maybe THAT'S why the kids were mad when they found Milk-Bones and Liver-Snaps!! [Eek!]
          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Well you could do what my mother did at X-mas and other assorted holiday's.....make us hot cocoa mixed with peppermint schnappes. That usually worked!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3207 users online. 195 members and 3012 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X