300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Prisoner lifting weights' poster

I have seen posters around different Police Depts/gyms portraying a big, prison or correctional facility inmate working out and they all have a caption that is something like "For every day you aren't working out, someone else is."

Anyone have a jpeg, pdf, or some type of this poster? Thanks.

Someone brought this one up a few months ago. Try a search in the health/fitness section. Someone on here also has a similar poster as their AV. Good posters. Would love to see 'em hanging around more PD's.
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Perhaps you can find it here:

www.AllPosters.com
      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

I have a small one in the photos section under "officer safety" on my site.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TXBasicAcademy/
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

This is the only picture I could find....its kinda small though

Comment

Yea, that's the one I have on my site, but it's a bigger version.
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I think I know which one he means. It has some prisoner squatting heavy weights. I have been looking too, let me know if you find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corp View Post
                I think I know which one he means. It has some prisoner squatting heavy weights. I have been looking too, let me know if you find it.
                bump

i havent found this one yet...all links on here were dead or to the other one

Comment

Originally posted by AWarr View Post
                  This is the only picture I could find....its kinda small though

this is an area I don't sweat. I've been lifting for 14 years and competing in bodybuilding and power lifting for 4 years.

To answer the question in the poster, yep, I worked out today.

I did back and I ran 10, 50 yard sprints, and 5 100 yard sprints, 10 hills and one mile.
                  I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Comment

I reloaded my sidearm....... :-)

Comment

When I was in the Academy here in PA they had that poster hanging up, the PA State Police put them out. I know your in TX but, maybe you can contact PSP and see if they'll send you one.
                      "Do not draw me without honor"

"Do not sheath me without Justice!"

Comment

I thought I recognized it from somewhere. it's norwichgrad05's avatar. it's small so every time I looked at it I wouldn't know what it was talking about, but, obviously, now I do.

Comment

Has anybody found this picture? The one that shows some prison loco's posing and at the bottom says "They worked out today... Did you?"

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...workingout.jpg

Please PM as I searched online all day.

Comment

I'm a big fan of lifting weights an staying fit. However technique and tatics are better than a few more lbs of muscle. Now
                            cardio fitness is alway good to have.
                            Any views or opinions presented by this prenomen are solely those of a burlesque author and do not necessarily represent those of a LEA or caementum couturier.

nom de plume

This is the internet- take all information with a grain of salt. Such could be valid and true or could be typed just for playing devils advocate.

Comment

Was talking with a guy from another agency the other day and somehow we got onto fitness. He says he does crunches everyday.One in the morning when he gets up out of bed and the other one when he lies back down at night. I damn near laughed myself silly.

Unfortunately, thats probably true for too many of our fellow officers.
                              "The wicked flee when no man pursueth
                              but the righteous are bold as a lion"

Proverbs 28:1, inscription beneath NLEOM lion.sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7215 users online. 418 members and 6797 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X