300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

I'll have all the kids and grandkids over for Easter and Monday I'm hitting the road for three weeks. I know it will be north to escape the heat and humidity and will stop in NC to see some friends. Hope everyone has a Good Easter or Passover. [Wink]
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

And the same right back to ya Joseph! Have a good trip and WATCH OUT FOR THOSE TOURON drivers!
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Happy Easter to you, too, Joseph!

Comment

Everyone have a good easter. As I will be working about 12 hours tommorow cooking brunch for people. . Anyways I graduate in 2 weeks so I will get to see my parents and family then. I can hardly wait.
        "This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a car of some sort; heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chilli. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless." -Chief Wiggum

Comment

I managed to get Easter off and we're going down to Mass. to visit my family and hubby's family. This will be a difficult time because my grandmother is no longer with us. Especially, for my grandfather. So, he'll be glad to see us. I had my mom pick up some purple roses (my grandmothers favorite) for me so I can visit her grave tomorrow and leave them there. I started bawling tonight just thinking of it. But, then again, I'm tired and just need to get some sleep!! If my daughter will ever shut her eyes so I can play bunny!
          "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Happy Easter to everyone!
            Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Have a GREAT Easter!!! We are finally going to have a warm day!!!

Comment

Happy Easter to everyone...have a good trip Joseph.

I'm not really celebrating tomorrow. just a quiet day at home... and i will also visit mom's grave with flowers.
                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5594 users online. 363 members and 5231 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X