300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police issue Dodge charger.

I need some help. I need a couple of more pictures to finish my project for my digital imagining class, I need pictures of the dodge charger police version I need pictures of the interior and the car on traffic stops. whatever image you have please posted on here or PM it to me please all of your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help to those of you that give me a picture.
    "Why you harassing me?"

Google images are your friend...

http://static.flickr.com/28/59118634_329b7e7fb3_b.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Charger_1.jpg

http://cars.blogs.ca/images/Dodge_Ch...D_Cop_Car2.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/21/nyregion/21cars.html
    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

I have all of those pictures already , but I can't find pictures of a charger on a traffic stop on google or yahoo. but Thank you. I guess I'm asking if anyone has pictures that they have taken or have on their computer that are not on the all mighty internet.
      John2008
      Forum Member
      Last edited by John2008; 09-26-2007, 10:33 AM.
      "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Whats with that stop sign on the MSP cruiser?
        Seriously, the only reason I wanted to be a cop was so I could post anywhere on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by FiremanMike View Post
          If you ask a MSP Trooper they'll tell you it's "tradition".
          The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
          Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by John2008 View Post
            I have all of those pictures already , but I can't find pictures of a charger on a traffic stop on google or yahoo. but Thank you. I guess I'm asking if anyone has pictures that they have taken or have on their computer that are not on the all mighty internet.
            Oh...there are a couple of agencies around us that have them. Our chief is getting his in 4-6 weeks. Not sure on your timeline, but a certain few of us are going to be able to use his car for traffic enforcement since it is going to be unmarked. Once set up, I can send you some pics, but it may be a month, or two at the most.
            I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
              Oh...there are a couple of agencies around us that have them. Our chief is getting his in 4-6 weeks. Not sure on your timeline, but a certain few of us are going to be able to use his car for traffic enforcement since it is going to be unmarked. Once set up, I can send you some pics, but it may be a month, or two at the most.
              no prob that would be just fine and it will also be greatly appreciated. Thank you once again for your help.

The teacher said it has to be done by next week but we can also go back to it and change stuff to it if we want to improve our grade on it if we have the time.
              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

Originally posted by FiremanMike View Post
                The hood signs date back to a time when Troopers were trained to do side stops. Like edg103 stated they are a tradition, and while I don't do side stops, I still feel that they have their uses today. The hood signs do light up and at night they are a nice low key way to make your presence know to others when the time calls for it.

1951 Chevrolet

1958 Chevrolet

Restored 1974 Plymouth Gran Fury

2004 Ford

2007 Dodge
                BlueKnight116
                Forum Member
                Last edited by BlueKnight116; 10-04-2007, 04:50 AM. Reason: Added the photo of the Charger.
                Disclaimer: The opinions I expressed here are mine and mine alone. They do not necessarily reflect the positions any other known person or organization.

Comment

The giant red "rotating beacon" (lol) on that CVPI just made me dry-heave.

Those MI cars sure are ugly, although that pic angle of the Dodge is a pretty decent shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Badkharma View Post
                    The giant red "rotating beacon" (lol) on that CVPI just made me dry-heave.

Those MI cars sure are ugly, although that pic angle of the Dodge is a pretty decent shot.
                    Both color and "beacon" are also "tradition". Oh well....not my department.
                    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                    Ronald Reagan

Comment

I know I'm a little bias, but I think they are great looking. The funny thing is that the thought of being able to drive a Blue Goose still puts a smile on my face like it did back when I first started almost a decade and a half ago.

Last night

Back when I first started.
                      Disclaimer: The opinions I expressed here are mine and mine alone. They do not necessarily reflect the positions any other known person or organization.

Comment

The shade of blue used also happens to be the same color blue that the USN/USMC uses on their Blue Angel aircraft.

BlueKnight116
                        Forum Member
                        Last edited by BlueKnight116; 10-11-2007, 10:51 PM.

Comment

There is a thread on officer.com (Search?)

That has nothing but charger pictures.
                          The statements posted on here are of my own and does not represent any agency that I am in process with, was in process with or will be in process with.

Comment

Originally posted by WadsonF View Post
                            There is a thread on officer.com (Search?)

That has nothing but charger pictures.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...hlight=Charger

Comment

Originally posted by BlueKnight116 View Post
                              I know I'm a little bias, but I think they are great looking. The funny thing is that the thought of being able to drive a Blue Goose still puts a smile on my face like it did back when I first started almost a decade and a half ago.
                              Uh you do know that term "blue goose" isnt' a compliment right?

Just ask anyone from DPD.
                              "When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power ... like God must feel when he's holding a gun. " Homer Simpson

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3574 users online. 233 members and 3341 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X