300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 Year old girl murdered in her home

Just wondering if any of you have heard about this. Quite frankly it makes me sick to my stomach.

A twelve year old girl was home sick from school when three people broke into her home and shot her to death.

There hasn't been much news coverage surrounding this event, even locally.

http://wral.com/news/local/story/1858887/

Carthage — Tight security surrounds three teens charged with killing a 12-year-old girl in her Moore County home last week.

Van Roger Smith Jr., 16, Sherrod Nicholas Harrison, 19, and Michael Graham Currie, 18, all of Cameron, have been charged with first-degree murder and breaking and entering in the death of Emily Elizabeth Haddock.

Emily was dead Friday in her home on Marks Road outside of Vass, authorities said. She had stayed home from school with strep throat and was alone when someone broke into the house and, surprised to find someone inside, shot her several times with a .22-caliber handgun, authorities said.

Two of the teens lived on Marks Road about six miles from the Haddock home.

Harnett County authorities located a stolen .22-caliber handgun on Monday in a car with stolen plates in the Carolina Hills area of the county. The gun had been stolen last Thursday from a home, and authorities said it might be the weapon used in the slaying.

Perry Ross Schiro, 19, of Cameron, was charged with burglary, larceny and possession of stolen property in connection with the gun.

One of the three teens charged in the slaying also is considered a "person of interest" in an attempted break-in last Friday about a mile from the Haddock home, authorities said.

The three teens made their first court appearance Tuesday morning and were appointed attorneys. A bond hearing is scheduled for Wednesday in District Court, but authorities have declined to disclose the time of the hearing for security reason.

The teens were being held without bond Tuesday in the Moore County Detention Center.

What can you do but pray a liberal judge was not appointed to the court by liberal government officials, who were ushered in by liberal voters.

It is completely unfathomable to me what these guys did.
    At 18-20 years old I didn't make the wisest choices in the world, but burglary and murder were the furthest things from my thoughts.

People make mistakes, but this isn't a mistake, this was murder ... the only question now is was it premeditated.
    There is nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by JoePublic View Post
      the only question now is was it premeditated.
      Premeditation is a given...at least in CA...the suspect(s) armed with a gun (a stolen one, at that) and were committing another felony crime when the killing occured. If this took place in a state with a death penalty, and prosecutors and judges, with the will to impose it, prepare for visits by Danny Glover, Ed Asner, Sean Penn, Susan Sarandon, et. al.
      "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

Its pretty obvious why this isn't national news.
        The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o View Post
          And it's BROKEN RECORD time...

Comment

umm, I heard about it...

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

There doesn't seem to be any middle part of the story....were the 3 teens found inside with the dead girl?

How did they settle on them as suspects? Were they just on the short list?

The gun they found is only "thought" to be the murder weapon, according to the most recent article I could find, they don't have test results back.

Being shot several times seems to suggest there was something personal about her murder.
              Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willowdared View Post
                There doesn't seem to be any middle part of the story....were the 3 teens found inside with the dead girl?

How did they settle on them as suspects? Were they just on the short list?

The gun they found is only "thought" to be the murder weapon, according to the most recent article I could find, they don't have test results back.

Being shot several times seems to suggest there was something personal about her murder.
                The link given by the poster also has three other related stories to this incident which makes clear that the three were not found with the 'dead girl'. I didn't have to look too hard to know that.
                The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

I guess my rhetorical question was too subtle?

The link given by the poster also has three other related stories to this incident which makes clear that the three were not found with the 'dead girl'. I didn't have to look too hard to know that.
                  Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

tight security surrounds the three suspects. Awesome, so they're giving them protection after they committed a horrible crime and took an innocent girl away from her family. Retaliation murders for this kind of crap should be legal, I swear.
                    Never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder....my work here is done!

As her tears fell at his feet, she didn't say "I Love You," what she said meant even more: I laugh, I love, I hope, I tried. I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different, me and you.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4327 users online. 153 members and 4174 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                    X