Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else

Like "Nelly"?
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

The one that wears the bandge on his face?

Comment

What's that about anyway?

Comment

Yes, I do. I own his CDs.

"It's gettin' hot in here...." LOL

Comment

If anyone knows him, please pass this along to him.

I am not sure what he uses, but I use Mach 3 to shave and I don't ever cut myself. They cost a bit more, but it will be worth it.
          Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

LOL! Deputy Joe, it's a trademark for him. You know, like when Laverne always wore the big "L" on her sweater?

Comment

Yuppers, sure do...I have several of his songs on CD's I've burned....

Comment

I like some of his stuff. I think some of it is just noise though.
                On the wings of a dove
                Let's roll for justice
                Let's roll for truth
                Let's not let our children grow up
                Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by 156:
                  LOL! Deputy Joe, it's a trademark for him. You know, like when Laverne always wore the big "L" on her sweater?

Silly me. I just thought maybe his Dad wasn't around to teach him how to shave, maybe he doesn't need my advice.  -
                  Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

Deputy Joe, I know you said that in jest, but chances are, Nelly's dad probably wasn't around and he probably could benefit from your advice.

Sometimes I'll look up the lyrics to some of these rap/hip hop songs (because I rarely understand what they're saying) and I look for what's beneath the lyrics. I see a lot of pain. It's sad that so many of these singers (namely Eminem) have so much in the way of fame, money, etc., but they're still lacking in the basic of human needs being met.

Comment

I love Nelly! I just downloaded "pimp juice" last night. Hubby just rolled his eyes. He's more of a Billy Joel fan! Wow, I am surprised a lot of people like him around here!
                      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I guess we're not talking about the bay mare with the straw hat that pulls the carriage around in the park, huh?

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Tprspouse:
                          I just downloaded "pimp juice" last night...

Boy, ya miss a few days....! [Eek!]
                          I can honestly say that's the first time anyone's ever said that to me before...
                          If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

Nah, I'm more into Ludacris!!
                            No cops, know anarchy.

"He aint finna come all up in my house and act a fool and be gettin away with it cause I will go smooth off." -Movista

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Pigskin:
                              I guess we're not talking about the bay mare with the straw hat that pulls the carriage around in the park, huh?

Uh, not quite!  -

Glockarmorer, I like Ludacris, too! Imagine that, we have something in common. [Eek!]

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8755 users online. 326 members and 8429 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X