300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did Hotmail.....

....begin setting a 'maximum number of messages sent in a 24-hour period'? In all my years of using Hotmail, I've NEVER encountered THAT message before. However, it popped up yesterday afternoon and has effectively frozen my account. I can RECEIVE e-mails, but can't SEND them....not even to Hotmail Support.
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

No idea. I lost my hotmail account for the opposite reason - not enough activity in a specified period of time. I had it set up for a specific purpose and didn't use it for everyday communicating - didn't know it could 'time out' if it was stagnant. Oh well, that told me that I rally didn't need it anyway.....
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

my wife has a hotmail account that she seldom uses. then when she does log on she has like 400 unread messages. then by the time she narrows it down to the ones she wants to read then they are usually a "joke" message, or a "prayer" message or a "recipe" message - which leaves about 10 or so worth reading for her.
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Shooter: What is the max number you can send? There's been days when I send outrageous amounts of emails and I've never seen that msg. I wonder if it's becuase I access through Outlook Express.

Comment

Beats me. Hotmail has yet to respond to that very question.....
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

Shooter, I have never had that problem, but I rarely use my Hotmail account. For some reason it takes me forever to get it to open up. Good luck on getting them to respond. Every time I have a problem with Yahoo and write to them, I get some off the wall answer that has nothing to do with my original problem. I'm sure it's some kind of form letter.

Hotmail and Yahoo are both free. You get what you pay for, huh? LOL

Comment

Shooter, I thought I heard something on the radio that Hotmail was going to start adding limits to the number of messages sent out to fight spammers who send out thousands of messages a day.
              "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

THAT makes sense...wonder WHY they didn't bother to notify their USERS? Hmmmmm......???

Oh, well....no more mass mailings of the HOT bikini shots my buddy in Hawaii sends me, I guess. [Frown]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2938 users online. 138 members and 2800 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X