X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like an epidural for the penis! LOL

Penis-Numbing Condom Planned

Thu Apr 17,11:56 AM ET

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German company said on Thursday it wants to market a new condom to improve men's sexual performance by numbing the penis to prevent premature ejaculation.

The condom, which would carry thin film of anaesthetic on its inner lining, has yet to win regulatory approval.

"Men tend to get turned on more quickly than women," a spokesman for Cologne-based firm Condomi told Reuters. "Our condom will even up the odds by numbing the man's sensitive regions -- but not the whole body like when you're drunk."

Something tells me this idea is going to fall flat (no pun intended). In theory, it sounds great as far as women are concerned, but I kinda doubt a man is going to be too anxious to wear a condom that makes his penis numb. What would the benefit be for him? I'd be willing to bet the person who invented this is a disgruntled woman. LOL

Actually, this isn't a new concept. There are already condoms like this on the market that are made by the major manufacturers. I wouldn't think they're hot sellers though!

Comment

Of course you could just have sex with an ugly woman -- you'll last longer, and she'll be SO grateful!
      "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

Its been way too long for me, but I am not going to wake with a coyote ugly woman. Just not gonna do it.
        RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Oh boy, I can see the headlines now:

Woman sues Cologne based firm Condomi after man has sex with condom on inside out.
          " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

LOL.. you guys are tooo much.

Prolong creme has been around for ages. it doesnt TOTALLY numb ya, just a little. not that i've ever seen it used [Eek!] and 156, the benefit is lasting longer.

i agree with you Evnings, its been a long time, but i'm not gonna wake up with a coyote ugly man either

[ 04-18-2003, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

They've had condom's with a benzocaine kind of thing on them for years.

Comment

Sorry, didn't know. I was just passing along an article from yesterday I thought was kinda funny. Obviously I'm not up on the latest in condoms.

Comment

Me neither. Thanks for refresher course. I don't however I'd like being numb for any period of time.
                  Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

I prefer Steve Martin's penis cream, for a softer, more luxurious, penis.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3362 users online. 191 members and 3171 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X