300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbing video on Internet may have been shot in SE Texas

7/09/07 - KTRK/HOUSTON) - You may have seen some disturbing video of a young girl in the back of a car. It happened in southeast Texas and it's been floating around the Internet. Now, police and the FBI want to know who she is to see if she is the victim of a crime.

Many of you have been emailing us about the video and many of you are calling for action. Now, authorities are asking for help to find out who the girl is and who she was in the car with.

What authorities tell us is the child's response to poking and slapping is enough to raise questions about her safety. We don't know if the child is under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, but we do know police have asked our help in trying to identify the little girl or the people in the van.

The video is disturbing to watch. At first glance, a small little girl is inside a van sitting on the floorboard. She's not in a car seat as the law mandates. But that's not the most disturbing part.

The voice on the video says, 'She's rolling, girl, she's rolling' -- a reference, say authorities, to the use of ecstasy. While the child is never seen taking a pill or drinking, her behavior -- specifically her lack of response -- is enough to raise the criminal interest of authorities in Jackson County.

"If you watch the video, you see the child seems to be in distress," said Jackson County Chief Deputy Curt Gabrysch. "We want to make sure whoever is in charge of that child, that the child is gonna be taken care of."

Why Jackson County? For a brief moment, you see a pamphlet inside the van. It's the same color and type print the chamber of commerce from Jackson County, near Victoria, sends out to visitors.

"As you watch the video, you see a pamphlet that says 'Welcome to Jackson County' and so we're trying to take all the necessary steps to find out who those individuals are if they're from Jackson County," said Gabrysch.

The people in the van are young women. Authorities want your help in identifying them.

The video has also caught the attention of the FBI. Their cybercrimes task force is adding their expertise to try and identify the people on the video. If you can identify them, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office wants you to call them at 361-782-3541.
    (Copyright © 2007, KTRK-TV)

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=5464780

disturbing, very distrubing. theres a small part of the clip on the link
    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
    Oscar Wilde

With the Fed's help, I hope they catch these animals
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Wow, that small clip of the video is horrible.

I have never seen a video of something so evil. Evil is the only word I can think of...I'm just stunned. What would possess someone to give ecstasy to such a young girl?

I feel so bad for her...she is going to be severely traumatized. Hallucinogens are so dangerous...they have driven so many otherwise sane adults to madness...I feel awful that this young girl had to endure such an intense experience.

I pray that she is still alive that someone else is taking good care of her.

Comment

this is insane the person who gave this child ex should be sentenced at least to 15 yrs. I don't care if they are minors this is the worst video i have ever seen. total disregard for this child's safety.I only hope the parents can control themselves once they see what happened to their child. on top of that they are playing Christian music in the background. http://www.parentsbehavingbadly.com/...ion=share-this
        “There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponded to the advantage of others.” -Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

Passenger denies claim
          An e-mail purportedly written by the camera operator says the girl wasn't given any drugs. The e-mail doesn't include the author's real name.

Still, Harris County Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. John Martin said he is disturbed by what he sees in the two-minute and 28-second video.

A child who appears to be about 2 is sitting on the back-seat floor of the car and rolling her eyes back until only the whites are showing. A young woman in the car taps and squeezes the little girl's cheeks, telling her to stop rolling her eyes.

"Cookie, stop rolling, girl," she said. "You shouldn't have popped no x."

Most of the young women appear to be teens. But at least one adult is believed to be in the car.

While the toddler rolls her eyes, the women continue to laugh and poke fun at the girl, frequently using expletives.

Martin said it's unclear if the child is actually on Ecstasy, a dangerous stimulant and hallucinogenic. But he said there definitely appears to be something wrong with the toddler. Also, he said, it's obvious that neither of the children in the car are in child safety seats.

"These people are endangering these children for their own amusement," said Martin.
          “There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponded to the advantage of others.” -Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

:a slew of words that will get me banned here:

Comment

Originally posted by frank_398 View Post
              Passenger denies claim
              An e-mail purportedly written by the camera operator says the girl wasn't given any drugs. The e-mail doesn't include the author's real name.

Still, Harris County Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. John Martin said he is disturbed by what he sees in the two-minute and 28-second video.
              What does that mean, did they find out who it was as they were talking to a passenger or what? If so, a hair follicle can be taken to determine if any drugs were ingested.

Comment

would a two year old know how to fake thesymptoms of being on ecstasy??

and, what if the older ones in the car were carrying drugs and the little girl happened to find them? a lot of ecstasy tablets are stamped with objects or cartoon characters, etc... It would probably look appealing to a little kid.

There are so many possibilities here... and it all makes my stomach turn.

Comment

UPDATE TO THE STORY

Deputy tracks down tot allegedly given ecstasy

03:44 PM CDT on Tuesday, July 10, 2007

By Michelle Homer / KHOU.com

The video was found on YouTube.
                  A Harris County deputy has tracked down a group of Houstonians who videotaped themselves teasing a toddler about taking ecstasy.

The search began after the shocking video aired on YouTube.

The toddler seemed unresponsive and her eyes were rolling back in her head.

The tape was linked to Houston because a local radio station could be heard in the background. A map of Jackson County could be seen behind the little girl.

The FBI's Cyber Crimes Unit joined the search on Tuesday.

A deputy working with the unit tracked down the teens and the little girl seen on the tape and spoke with all of them.

They told the deputy that the tape was made on a trip from South Padre back home to Houston.

They claim the little girl was just rolling her eyes because she was told to.

"The people in that video are suggesting this little girl is very impressionable -- that if you tell her to do something, she'll do it regardless of what it is, said Lt. John Martin with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

So far, no charges have been filed.

"There's not enough evidence, at this point, to say with any kind of certainty whether she has or has not been exposed to some kind of illicit substance," said Lt. Martin. "Obviously, that portion of the investigation is continuing."

The little girl will be tested for drugs.

Children's Protective Services has assigned a caseworker to investigate the family.
                  Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

Thanks for the update...I can't wait to see how this turns out...

Comment

This is EXACTLY why I believe in FORCED sterilization of some thugs and idiots who go to jail. Evil. Nothing more and nothing less.
                      Space for rent .........

Comment

Originally posted by JoJmoto View Post
                        What does that mean, did they find out who it was as they were talking to a passenger or what? If so, a hair follicle can be taken to determine if any drugs were ingested.
                        It was the camerma operator of the video. they emaild the cops or the station. (i need to re read it ) and stated that *they didnt give her any drugs* (like that is belieivable.)

It was done in a manner of using a email with out the name. (IE my email is texaschickeee@hotmail. tat gives nothing away as to who I am, but it does have the URL imprint which Im sure that the FBI can use )
                        ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                        Oscar Wilde

Comment

Well, I hope we're wrong. I doubt it, but I really hope so.

Comment

Anyone hear any updates??

Comment

For updates, see this

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/2983.html

Crazy huh?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6607 users online. 357 members and 6250 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X