300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I take this job?

I wasn't really sure where to post this question, so I figured general was okay.

I was talking with a neighbor today, and she told me that the FBI was looking for people to help with some "role playing" for some training senarios and training videos and whatnot. She said it pays between $8 & $10 an hour, and you decide when you want to work. It sounds really interesting, but I don't know if I want to commit to something like that when I'm just starting college. I've taken acting classes before, I'm into law enforcement, and my college classes will reflect what the job intales. I'm just really debating this right now. Goodness knows I could stand a little money (since I'm no longer working), and it would look great on a resume.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

FYI Posing nude for university art classes pays 17 dollars an hour and they want you in all shapes and sizes!

Comment

EEEWWWWWW....

Comment

lol... nude ~perk~ Actually, role playing is fun for extra cash. Usually it's not full time work, but doing training role playing is Awesome. It's all experience and you learn from the scenerios. I'd do it.

I was talking to our role players from skills and they were all police officers. they said they only got paid $10.00 and hour but they do it cause its fun.
        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Hey, $10 an hour is a lot for a teenager! The first and last job I worked at gave me a raise: I got a whole $6.50 an hour!! Wow!!

But seriously, I'm hoping that I will at least be able to work it into LE by knowing a little more about what the victim, witness, etc. actually goes through.

Comment

Originally posted by KCadet:
            Hey, $10 an hour is a lot for a teenager! The first and last job I worked at gave me a raise: I got a whole $6.50 an hour!! Wow!!

But seriously, I'm hoping that I will at least be able to work it into LE by knowing a little more about what the victim, witness, etc. actually goes through.
            From the aspect of my work, being a father and having performed in amateur theatre, plus having just completed an officer-safety course, I would encourage you to try out for acting in the FBI scenarios. If you don't mind getting roughed up some you would really be helping the Agents-in-training to learn, practice and hone their skills, getting paid and it should look good on a job application, especially for a LEO job.
            #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
            Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
            RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
            Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
            "Smile" - no!

Comment

Let me put it this way KCadet - WHERE CAN I APPLY?????

Hell they wouldn't even have to pay me, I'd do this for free. I've done a little of this with a basic academy, and I can tell you it is a real ball! I just enjoyed the hell out of it and would do it again right now if the opportunity presented itself!
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

I'd do it in a heart beat. You never know, you may see yourself in the video when you're going through some acadamey some day.
                On the wings of a dove
                Let's roll for justice
                Let's roll for truth
                Let's not let our children grow up
                Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

I dont know if they do it in their field offices but I am pretty sure they used to do it at Quantico, so unless your in VA, your probably out of luck. I know the Secret Service does it alot when training new agents also.

Comment

Originally posted by SpecOpsWarrior:
                    I dont know if they do it in their field offices but I am pretty sure they used to do it at Quantico, so unless your in VA, your probably out of luck. I know the Secret Service does it alot when training new agents also.
                    I live about 5 miles from Quantico, and will be going to college about 15 miles from there. That's the best part about it!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5602 users online. 360 members and 5242 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X