X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many blondes do we have on here?

I must know. Females only.

Do blond ‘highlights’ count?

P.S. I would not answer this for anyone but you Mike.

Comment

oooooooooooooooooooohhh!

Comment

You mean born blonde, coloured blonde, natural blonde or highlighted blonde?

P.S. I wanna know how many bald men we have here.

Comment

Oh, oh, wonderwoman, you may be treading on ‘thin’ ice there!

Mike, just wondering, what the heck are you going to do with this very useful information.

[ 05-18-2002: Message edited by: ALadyToYou ]

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwoman:

Darlin' I've been working on being bald since I was nineteen. I still have a little, it used to be very dark brown, almost black, but now is more salt and pepper, what little there is of it. Beard and moustache are salt and pepper though!

I keep telling my wife that I'm just going to shave my head, eyebrows, moustache, beard- everything. She tells me if I do I can go back to Colorado - Permanently. Guess I won't do it.
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

Silly Rabbit, blondes can't count! lol JUST KIDDING lol

Comment

Currently light brown with sandy blonde highlights. I also cut it a bit, on the advice of a very cute lad.

I think GG is a blonde?...and Ftrphxcop...
                [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Mike, just wondering, what the heck are you going to do with this very useful information.
                  I have been keeping in contact with a certain police officer via email amd PM for a while now. This person is very private and doesn't like to share to much info about who they are and things of that nature.

So, I thought I would post little innocent topics like this, in an attempt to draw this person out. I now know that this person is likely a blonde, and from this posters reply on another topic, I know this person likes to post nude for artists! I've always considered myself an ar-teest!

Also, due to the same detective process by which I have arrived at the above facts, Don wears a blonde wig!

Comment

Yep, Blonde hair and light green eyes. And some freckles across the nose and cheeks too. Which makes people treat me as if i was 10.
                    "To each his own"

Comment

Ftrphxcop now that's what I call a blonde. And yes I have a full head of salt and pepper hair.
                      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ALadyToYou:
                        [b]Oh, oh, wonderwoman, you may be treading on

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Don:
                          I keep telling my wife that I'm just going to shave my head, eyebrows, moustache, beard- everything.

I have to admit I have never seen a naked man completely shaven? Must be pretty bad if your wife will send you away over it!

[ 05-18-2002: Message edited by: wonderwoman ]

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwoman:
                            Bald can be very sexy......
                            I definitely second that, ww!

Comment

I resemble that remark!
                              "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3668 users online. 212 members and 3456 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X