Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another evil sexual harasser brought to justice!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another evil sexual harasser brought to justice!

(From Strangecosmos):

"In Canton, Ohio, a 6-year-old boy who jumped from his bathtub and ran to a window to stop a school bus was suspended by his school for sexual harassment. The boy's mother said she put him in the tub so he wouldn't see the bus go by; he had a doctor's appointment and couldn't attend school that morning. But when his sister told him she saw the bus coming, the tyke ran to the window and shouted for the driver to wait. Since he was nude at the time, the school ruled that he had harassed youngsters on the bus. The school forced him to sign a paper admitting that he knew the nature of the charges against him."

Anyone else think that it's funny and sweet that he ran to the window in his birthday suit, to stop the schoolbus? I was never that keen to go to school, that's for sure.

(Exerpt): "The school forced him to sign a paper admitting that he knew the nature of the charges against him"....Surely there should be some sort of protection for kids against this kind of persecution by adults?

Poor little tyke. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ADULT BS, KIDDO!
    [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

This is just a little silly.

And Darth Vader is just a little evil.

Comment

I know I will get flamed for this, but frankly I DO NOT GIVE A DA*N!

HOW MUCH OF THIS BULL SCHIDT ARE WE GOING TO PUT UP WITH BEFORE WE FORCE THESE *** HOLES WHO RUN THE SCHOOLS TO START USING COMMON SENSE OR GET ANOTHER JOB?

I am quite sure that if I had a kid in the public school system today, I would probably be in jail for kicking the schidt out of some of these *** hole administrators!

Bring on the flames if that is what you are into. . .
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Don I am with you... Problem for me is that my kid will be IN SCHOOL in the next few years!

Hope things start to change before then!
        Education is nothing without experience to back it up.

Comment

No-you are ON THE MARK Don.

WE have in NC several system superintendants that make more than the Governor.

WTF? I'm sorry, but I don't know of a single school system that's being run THAT well. Ours makes over 100K in a county with an average median income in the 20K range.

That's absurd anyway you look at it-I don't care what their position on this is-if these facts are correct, somebody needs a serious demotion.

BTW-Notice that Blondie misses us?????
          People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Common sense and school policy are two concepts that will probably never be used together. Its like the zero tolerance policy our district has about certain things, like fighting, swearing, and tobacco.

I see that the point is to keep the really bad kids in line. But if one of my kids, who have never been in any real trouble at school, gets detained and brought to the station for a school yard fight, the district and I are going to go around.

I have no problem coming to a school to straighten one of my kids out. That will usually end the problem for at least that school year. But to detain a kid for fighting and put them through the system is a little much for me.
            RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

"Anyone else think that it's funny and sweet that he ran to the window in his birthday suit, to stop the schoolbus? I was never that keen to go to school, that's for sure."

Thank goodness they are working on supressing that enthusiasm!
              "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Originally posted by Evnings:
                But to detain a kid for fighting and put them through the system is a little much for me.
                If you are talking about kids fighting, bare handed, one on one with NO gangs or weapons involved, I could not agree more. What ever happened to grabbing these two by the nerve in the shoulder, hauling them down to the gym and making them put on boxing gloves and settle their problems then and there.

It damn sure worked well when I was in school! But now, the parents of one (or maybe both) of these two would SUE the school district, the teachers, the architects for the school and the manufacturer of the boxing gloves.

[b] SO LET
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

Isn't it also the kid's house. I didn't know it was a crime to be naked in your own house.

Tex
                  KD5HQD

Comment

It's not ... but with the windows being open, I think that makes it indecent exposure.

Comment

By SGT Dave: "Notice that Blondie misses us?????"

Perhaps just a little.

But don't you all go getting big heads, now...ooops, I mean getting all cocky....ooops! This post is rapidly going downhill...I'd better quit while I'm ahead...eerrrk
                      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

On a more serious note: this topic really inflames me.

Particularly this: "The school forced him to sign a paper admitting that he knew the nature of the charges against him"....

There is NO WAY I would allow my son to sign that evil piece of paper. Can a parent refuse this? Sue the school or something?

Because there is NO WAY that a six year old running nekkid to the window to stop a schoolbus is SEXUAL. And I would not have them enforce that warped definition on any child of mine.

[ 05-18-2002: Message edited by: blondie72 ]

Comment

I think everybody, nationwide, should start chasing school buses while they are nekkid to protest the stupidity of this action by the School Board. Let's show some ummm........solidarity???????

Comment

Well Don we agree on this one. What a bunch of *********s. You all haven't been to Louisiana yet. We have an investigation going on right now of a janitor that made 150K that's including his overtime. His Daddy happens to be the Superintendent of the school system. Think some heads are going to roll and someone arrested. But what other state in the country has a Govenor of the State of Louisiana whose bumper stickers were " Vote For The Crook". and the best part he won. Edwin Edwards.
                            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Don, I agree with your stance on lawyers. Is there an open season on them, or is there a bag limit that I need to be aware of when I start eradicating them?

I am damned glad that my son is out of public schools and now attending a college where you don't have to put up with this mickey mouse bullsheet.

For those who do have younguns coming up in the public school system, my sympathy goes out to you. I see students every day that need a good ***** whipping to get them in line, but nothing is ever done about it. Call me old fashioned if you want to, but I think they ruined public schools when they took prayer out of schools, and took discipline out of schools. I say beat their *** if they need it!
                              "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6206 users online. 384 members and 5822 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X