300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Fanone

Curious about others opinion on this man. Michael Fanone, who was the MPD Officer injured on 1/6 . My opinion is that he certainly saw an opportunity for 15 minutes of fame and ran all the way to the bank. He is now an “LEO analyst” on CNN. I can’t say I blame him for seizing his opportunity, but I don’t see how he is anymore an expert or analyst than anyone regular patrol officer?
    John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Who?......

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
      Who?......
      Hangs with The Ramones I think…

Comment

No idea who that is,…….

Comment

Hmmmm, haven't heard of him before.
          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Ok , well he has a Wikipedia page if that helps.
            John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Marine View Post
              Oh. Then he’s an Expert.

Comment

I’m not interested enough to Google

Comment

Originally posted by NC Marine View Post
                  So does poop:

Comment

Former Portland Police Bureau Captain C.W. Jensen, who commanded the Internal Affairs Division before leaving law enforcement, was one of those TV celebrity ex-cops.

He was fired for a pattern of stealing and lying, after milking every last worker's comp dollar he could, for amnesia, athlete's foot, a sprained vagina, or something like that.

I knew Jensen. He dyed his hair, wore make-up, and I wouldn't be surprised if he wore a girdle.

Comment

Jensen was buddies with another make-up wearing celebrity ex-cop with blow-dried hair from the area, "Sheriff" John Bunnell, who was NEVER elected Sheriff- when the previous sheriff retired before the next election, Bunnell served as a place-holder until the election. Bunnell ran for sheriff in that election, but lost, and left law enforcement right after.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bunnell
                      Last edited by Aidokea; 06-23-2022, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Former Portland Police Bureau Captain C.W. Jensen, who commanded the Internal Affairs Division before leaving law enforcement, was one of those TV celebrity ex-cops.

He was fired for a pattern of stealing and lying, after milking every last worker's comp dollar he could, for amnesia, athlete's foot, a sprained vagina, or something like that.

I knew Jensen. He dyed his hair, wore make-up, and I wouldn't be surprised if he wore a girdle.
                        Hate him and his BS “viewpoints “ and “knowledge “.

Comment

Jensen was buddies with another make-up wearing celebrity ex-cop with blow-dried hair from the area, "Sheriff" John Bunnell, who was NEVER elected Sheriff- when the previous sheriff retired before the next election, Bunnell served as a place-holder until the election. Bunnell ran for sheriff in that election, but lost, and left law enforcement right after.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bunnell
                          Bunnel is a hack who couldn’t investigate a theft of a lollipop.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Hangs with The Ramones I think…
                            Or was it Siouxsie and the Banshees?

Comment

I used to be a member of a hunting and fishing club with three ranges behind the clubhouse. On occasion, the club would rent one of the ranges for private instructors to put on a tactics class, like combat carbine or cover and concealment drills. You know, charge $300 for a day of police training to people without a LE background.

One of the instructors is fairly well-known in training circles, a larger-than-life personality who talks a big game about being in the hooch several times as bullets and teeth were flying. I've seen his mug on the cover of gun magazines and local television stations often refer to him for 'expert analysis' on news stories about personal defense and firearms training.

I got talking with him once and asked a few questions about his background. He was guarded about his professional history but eventually revealed he spent 10 ten years working in a county jail before starting a firearms training business. That was the extent of his 'real world' expertise in law enforcement.

So whenever I see a 'police expert' on tv, I take them with a grain of salt....

I don't know much about Fanone, other than he has a royal flush on a spiderweb tatted on his neck. So evidently poker addiction is something in his background, in addition to his time in LE.
                              Rest satisfied with doing well, and leave others to talk of you as they please.

-Pythagoras

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4670 users online. 292 members and 4378 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X