Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's The Simple Things-Wireless Mouse-Yippee!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's The Simple Things-Wireless Mouse-Yippee!

Well, having been annoyed by my mouse for years, for all the usual reasons, I purchased a wireless version yesterday and I now will have to find another peeve to complain about!

Wireless meeces rock! You can lean back in your chair, put your feet up and still surf, scroll, go forward/back, all with said leetle meece on your knee. No more wrist ache! No more barked knees on the desk edge!

Go get one now! If I am the last person on the planet to find this treasure, won't be the first time I'm last!

Friday

Hmmmm...Wireless meeces...
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

As Jinx used to say: "I hate meeces to pieces"... I use a Microsoft Optical trackball.
      " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

They ROCK! We have the Dell (dude!) wireless mouse (with side mounted double tap button) and keyboard.

Comment

"Microsoft Optical trackball"... is that anything like the Easyball I bought for my (then) 4 years old? A big yellow ball mouse...

lol... thinkin about that... Don't take that out of context.

I'm going to go to the computer store and check it out. Especially since I started playing that game Red Alert2...
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

No,this one is a great deal smaller, it looks like this: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouse/to_info.asp

I know the one your talking about.. LOL.. Come on, you can admit it... YOU used it more than the 4 y.o.
            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

lol.... Not. I often dream of having a pen mouse. I think that would be much cooler.

Comment

Wireless means its not plugged in anywhere(except for a separate receiver)so you can use it anywhere, pretty much. Keeps you from having to have your wrist on the desktop, arm stretched out.

If you are a serious gamer, (hours on end), having your arm, shoulder, wrist in a relaxed, supported position can mean painfree meesing!

Friday

Comment

lol..... I know what wireless means!

I'm not a serious gamer, but I can see the benefits of having a wireless mouse. That'd be cool too, I just think I'd get from point A to B faster with a pen mouse. Yanno? *waves pen in a Zorro fashion* swoosh-swoosh-swoosh*evil laugh*

Comment

Gotcha!

Mind control is where it's at, or visual control like jet pilots have!

Friday

Comment

I'm kind of fond of my Marble Mouse.

Comfortable and versatile, too
                      Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

The wire concerns me not.

Optical Mice. That's where it's at... what beautiful creatures these be. I cringe whenever I have to use an old mouse that uses a ball. If you want at ruly mouseless experiance... you can buy this contraption in which you put a little sticky thing on your forehead, and a sensor atop your monitor that tracks afore mentioned sticky thing... *cocks head to left - mouse moves left... ooohoh, my neck*

[ 05-16-2002: Message edited by: n567 ]
                        Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                        -Mark Twain

Comment

If I lounge back that far from the computer then I'll have to buy some glasses I won't be able to see the screen.
                          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Ha Ha! Maybe you could adjust the font size-works on some pages. I have a 19 in monitor, so I can get away with it.

Ain't technology great? Thank you to whoever invented the wireless mouse!

Friday

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3749 users online. 276 members and 3473 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X