Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2000 (ballot trafficking) Mules

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2000 (ballot trafficking) Mules

    I think this applies here because it’s a major crime syndicate at play. Who is organizing this? Who is funding it?

    I was never convinced the election fraud could be proved but they have the ‘smoking gun’. The same technology used for the January 6th incident(Cell phone GPS) was used to track 2,000 ‘mules’ in GA, AZ, PA, MI and WI. Also video footage from near the ballot drop boxes.

    The question is will the Sheriff’s and big city PD’s investigate.? That may be the last hope because we know the FBI, CIA, and DOJ are all corrupted.

    An estimated 380,000 fraudulent votes which would have tipped the election to trump

    There has to be investigators with some level of conscious on this!
    Last edited by hold the air; 05-11-2022, 12:46 AM.

  • #2
    Presidential elections aren’t a reflection of the popular vote; they never have been, nor are they required to be.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hold the air View Post
      I think this applies here because it’s a major crime syndicate at play. Who is organizing this? Who is funding it?

      I was never convinced the election fraud could be proved but they have the ‘smoking gun’. The same technology used for the January 6th incident(Cell phone GPS) was used to track 2,000 ‘mules’ in GA, AZ, PA, MI and WI. Also video footage from near the ballot drop boxes.

      The question is will the Sheriff’s and big city PD’s investigate.? That may be the last hope because we know the FBI, CIA, and DOJ are all corrupted.

      An estimated 380,000 fraudulent votes which would have tipped the election to trump

      There has to be investigators with some level of conscious on this!

      Comment


      • #4
        Jurisdiction dictates investigation.

        Comment


        • #5
          Take your evidence to one of the agencies with jurisdiction over where the alleged crime occurred and tell them what you have.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
            Take your evidence to one of the agencies with jurisdiction over where the alleged crime occurred and tell them what you have.
            Which is nothing.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NolaT View Post
              Presidential elections aren’t a reflection of the popular vote; they never have been, nor are they required to be.
              never said that. Never implied it. The number of votes in each state would have given that states electoral votes to Donny

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

                Which is nothing.
                Website Democrat? That explains your years of nastiness. Now go get your Shinebox.

                you do remind me of Billy from Goodfellas.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hold the air View Post

                  never said that. Never implied it. The number of votes in each state would have given that states electoral votes to Donny
                  The electoral college is not always bound to represent the popular vote.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    81 million votes. More than the first black president. Seems about right!

                    Comment


                    • Aidokea
                      Aidokea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ...........

                  • #11
                    Originally posted by hold the air View Post
                    I think this applies here because it’s a major crime syndicate at play. Who is organizing this? Who is funding it?

                    I was never convinced the election fraud could be proved but they have the ‘smoking gun’. The same technology used for the January 6th incident(Cell phone GPS) was used to track 2,000 ‘mules’ in GA, AZ, PA, MI and WI. Also video footage from near the ballot drop boxes.

                    The question is will the Sheriff’s and big city PD’s investigate.? That may be the last hope because we know the FBI, CIA, and DOJ are all corrupted.

                    An estimated 380,000 fraudulent votes which would have tipped the election to trump

                    There has to be investigators with some level of conscious on this!
                    Source(s)?

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      “Major Crimes Syndicate “…Bwahahahaha.

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by NolaT View Post

                        The electoral college is not always bound to represent the popular vote.
                        Not too sure why you’re bringing this up

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by TedMosby View Post
                          81 million votes. More than the first black president. Seems about right!
                          exactly

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by TedMosby View Post
                            81 million votes. More than the first black president. Seems about right!
                            What "black president"?

                            Comment


                            • TedMosby
                              TedMosby commented
                              Editing a comment
                              President Barack Obama. The first black president

                            • Aidokea
                              Aidokea commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Barack Hussein is no more black than he is white- he was born to a completely white teenager that got knocked up out of wedlock by an older married Kenyan alcoholic.

                          MR300x250 Tablet

                          Collapse

                          What's Going On

                          Collapse

                          There are currently 4945 users online. 312 members and 4633 guests.

                          Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                          Welcome Ad

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X