This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "SHERIFF" on cop watch?

Could it be the same guy that used to be here? They have a guy named "SHERIFF" with his own forum now.

Hey, let it go man, obsessive complusive disorder is an ugly thing. Just kidding.

Just kidding about just kidding.......Seriously.
    Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
    I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
    Originally posted by weinerdog2000
    as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannix View Post
        Could it be the same guy that used to be here? They have a guy named "SHERIFF" with his own forum now.
        What's cop watch?
        LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who cares??

Comment

It's nice to know that everybody can find a place where they fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie View Post
              Who cares??
              How long did it take for you to think that up?

Comment

even though he is not bavnned I thought the rules stated that we are not to discuss people that are not here. He may lurk, he may or may not be banned and may even be under a new SN. Whaat reason is there to keep bringing him up? I personally dont care for his anitics, but then again lots here dont. As said above, let it go and stop caring about who is who and where they are.
                * steps off the soap box and sits down.*
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie View Post
                  Who cares??
                  Mabey I don't care
                  LET IT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me, but as said above ...... who cares about him?
                    Space for rent .........

Comment

I also noticed they have started putting up grusome photo's of dead cops. You can even see their faces. Sick bunch of folks there.

Comment

I also noticed they have started putting up grusome photo's of dead cops. You can even see their faces. Sick bunch of folks there.
                        I won't go there. They do not deserve the services that police provide them. I believe that there are some there that are misguided BUT I do believe that a lot there that are spoiled rotten and evil. Just me.
                        Space for rent .........

Comment

I just browsed their website at my work and honestly, it got me so annoyed with people that I noticed myself starting to give an attitude to customers . Next time post a heads up:

WARNING: The aforementioned website is a by-product of ignorance and deception. Viewing this website may result in extreme discomfort and/or the urge to write hate-mail.

Comment

Thread closed. We're all pretty much in agreement about the content of the aforementioned web site, and discussion of other forum members, past or present, is discouraged.
                            Tim Dees, now writing as a plain old forum member, his superpowers lost to an encounter with gold kryptonite.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1749 users online. 145 members and 1604 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X