300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response to CHANGE

What innovation or creativeness your department/office is taking up to respond on a dynamic police environment?
    No one is WISE enough by HIMSELF!! - Titus

entrench, deny, ignore...Oh wait, those arent innovative at all.
    "A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

Originally posted by rkmanwong View Post
      What innovation or creativeness your department/office is taking up to respond on a dynamic police environment?

We've develped a matrix for quantifying the velocity and direction of that change, and then, using the latest RDM (Rationale Decision Making) software available, we develop both strategic and tactical amendments to the policies and training schemes on a weekly basis.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bighead View Post
        entrench, deny, ignore...Oh wait, those arent innovative at all.
        ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Comment

At the officer level we are adapting as fast as we can to new and ever-changing situations. At the upper brass level ....I don't know....maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowDownThere View Post

We've develped a matrix for quantifying the velocity and direction of that change, and then, using the latest RDM (Rationale Decision Making) software available, we develop both strategic and tactical amendments to the policies and training schemes on a weekly basis.
            It isn't a good admin weenie policy if it doesn't use the words dynamic, customer-driven, forward-thinking, embracing technology, diverse, collaboration, commitment to professional growth and paradigm. Don't forget the mission statement and vision statement.

My agency came out with a mission statement in the mid-90s. How did law enforcement ever manage to survive 150 years before people threw together a bunch of tired corporate buzzwords and tried to apply them to the quite simple mission of finding crooks and arresting them?
            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3253 users online. 187 members and 3066 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X