300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Jan 6th Insurrection" narrative falls completely apart at the seams

So, it's been eight months now, nobody has been charged with insurrection or treason, and now we get this gem of a story from the AP.

When even the AP admits there is no evidence, you know the wheels have fallen all the way off the wagon.

FBI finds "scant evidence" of a coordinated attack on the Capitol

(Emphasis mine)
    The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages.

In public comments last month to the Democratic-led congressional committee formed to investigate the violence, police officers injured in the mayhem urged lawmakers to determine whether Trump helped instigate it. Some Democrats have said they want him to testify.

But the FBI has so far foundno evidencehat he or people directly around him were involved in organizing the violence, according to the four current and former law enforcement officials.
    Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

Yep. Can’t make up facts. Even though they keep trying.

Comment

The truth is simply not a leftwing value. The left has always found spreading lies to be foremost in gaining and retaining power.

Comment

I’m fairly certain there were feds dressed up as “insurrectionists” stirring the pot. Ya know trying to honey pot people into crimes/terrorism like they did in Texas

Comment

Doubt it was actors going undercover. That would require more "central coordination" and secrecy than is possible. Most likely it was just a mob mentality formed over time from the rage over that day. Much like the mob after Brutus' speech at Caesar's funeral.

A charge of "insurrection", by it's definition, certainly doesn't fit at all so it would surprise me even more if they DID charge anyone with it. Hardly ever has someone been brought up with that charge. Likewise, "treason" doesn't fit the bill either.

Comment

Originally posted by nbrhoodwatch View Post
            Doubt it was actors going undercover. That would require more "central coordination" and secrecy than is possible. Most likely it was just a mob mentality formed over time from the rage over that day. Much like the mob after Brutus' speech at Caesar's funeral.

A charge of "insurrection", by it's definition, certainly doesn't fit at all so it would surprise me even more if they DID charge anyone with it. Hardly ever has someone been brought up with that charge. Likewise, "treason" doesn't fit the bill either.
            How do you explain 4 Capital Police deaths in a few months?? FOUR!!!!

allegedly 1 heart attack and 3 suicides..... something is going on and if you think the federal government isn’t up to no good, you’re beyond help

Comment

Originally posted by hold the air View Post

How do you explain 4 Capital Police deaths in a few months?? FOUR!!!!

allegedly 1 heart attack and 3 suicides..... something is going on and if you think the federal government isn’t up to no good, you’re beyond help

Theyve fired, and are in the process of prosecuting a dea agent who was at that event. The idea that the govt is doing some sort of false flag is preposterous. If you were to say a foreign intelligence agency, I'd probably agree.

Comment

If you are so weak as to kill yourself because you got an *** kicking…you don’t need to be a cop.

There is no conspiracy, just weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by Levithane View Post

Theyve fired, and are in the process of prosecuting a dea agent who was at that event. The idea that the govt is doing some sort of false flag is preposterous. If you were to say a foreign intelligence agency, I'd probably agree.
                Well government confirmed involvement in a lab made virus released on the globe. Is keeping decades old $2 medicine that works away from the citizenry and has people wearing muzzles when that little weasel Fauci admitted they do nothing.

oh and the FBI that honeypotted that shooter into killing people in Garland Texas......

Comment

Originally posted by hold the air View Post

Well government confirmed involvement in a lab made virus released on the globe. Is keeping decades old $2 medicine that works away from the citizenry and has people wearing muzzles when that little weasel Fauci admitted they do nothing.

oh and the FBI that honeypotted that shooter into killing people in Garland Texas......
                  Involvement =/= involved in releasing a virus to the public. At most U.S funds were allocated to that particular lab for studies.. Any funds allocated, more than likely fell out of oversight. I won't disagree there are a lot of bodies playing the lawyer game of parsing words to maintain institutional integrity (Anthony Fauci especially). The government is far too compartmentalized and inefficient to competently engage in many of the things conspiracy theorists allege.

Comment

HOA is a troll @nd needn’t be paid attention to…unless you are bored and want to play.
                    he is blatantly anti LE and harbors racist and supremest ideologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Levithane View Post

Involvement =/= involved in releasing a virus to the public. At most U.S funds were allocated to that particular lab for studies.. Any funds allocated, more than likely fell out of oversight. I won't disagree there are a lot of bodies playing the lawyer game of parsing words to maintain institutional integrity (Anthony Fauci especially). The government is far too compartmentalized and inefficient to competently engage in many of the things conspiracy theorists allege.
                      Yes proven tax dollars used for Fauci’s Jesuit Marxist “gain of function” animal to human experiment debacle.

Tha fact is the Government and Fauci and the media continue to lie about the whole thing. A global push for a JAB for a virus a little worse than the flu.

I agree the government isn’t doing it...... the people we see. It’s a far more organized group of black OP Bolshevik slime. Same playbook 100 years later.

and pay no attention to the Shinebox fool. I’m very pro police. The Marxists,BLM, antifa, and brainwashed democrats hate police and are the ones destroying the country. Shinebox doesn’t like that I’ve called him out on his Sh*t attitude over the years.

plus he’s reverting to “RACISST” leftist like attacks with nothing to back up his Sh*t argument. Acting like a little lefty
                      hold the air
                      Forum Member
                      Last edited by hold the air; 08-24-2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

The difficulty in proven the crime of insurrection is determining who played what role and what, if any, coordination there was among actors. But I will offer you a few thoughts:

1) the presence of protestors there and subsequent attack on the capitol, which I think is a fair characterization, was based upon two lies from a narcissist. The first lie was that the election was stolen. The second lie, and an even bigger one, was that Mike Pence had the power to change the outcome. Because when it became apparent that he wasn't going to, that's when the frustrated low IQ MAGAs took their anger out on Congress trying to do its job, hence the chants " hang Mike Pence".

2) Ashli Babbit's death was justified and the officer who shot her deserves an award. I cannot for the life of me understand why there is little to no support for this patriot on sites like this.

3) Ashl Babbit is a terrorist and the world is a better place without her.

4) MAGA is a terrorist organization.

5) Any LE who were involved in this, even those whose offenses were mere trespass, need to be fired and do some jail time.

6) Anyone who still supports Trump needs to have his/her head examined and is an un-American POS.

This about sums up my thoughts on January 6th. I wish the OP and others would stop making excuses for these turds and come back to reality, your opinions of whether this meets the definition of an "insurrection" notwithstanding.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
                          The difficulty in proven the crime of insurrection is determining who played what role and what, if any, coordination there was among actors.
                          Yes, it is difficult to prove something when it did not, in reality, occur. Thank you Sherlock for that deep insight.

1) the presence of protestors there and subsequent attack on the capitol, which I think is a fair characterization, was based upon two lies from a narcissist. The first lie was that the election was stolen.
                          There was a ton of verifiable fraud and continuing audits uncover more by the day. This is a fact. You can refuse to acknowledge it, deny it, say whatever you will. The beautiful thing about facts is that they remain facts regardless. The first reaction from the media and TPTB was to say that there was no fraud. Then they said "Well, there was fraud but it wasn't enough to swing the election". Now their sentiment is "Well, even if it was enough to swing the election, Biden is already in office". This is a matter of recorded history. The democrat party and those who controlled the elections in the disputed states absolutely acted like people with something to hide and who are not confident in the legitimacy of what took place. Period.

2) Ashli Babbit's death was justified and the officer who shot her deserves an award. I cannot for the life of me understand why there is little to no support for this patriot on sites like this.
                          Based on the totality of what you've said thus far, I am not surprised that you can't understand why actual real-world cops who work the streets and who know the law and serve to uphold it regardless of political affiliations wouldn't support the totally unnecessary shooting of an unarmed 135 lbs female Air Force veteran, or the person who shot her. Even if you stretch the bounds of credulity (which the Capitol cops have done) and argue it was somehow necessary (even though there were several heavily armed and armored cops standing within almost reach-out-and grab distance), nobody who has an ounce of manliness about them would think that shooting an unarmed woman who posed no clearly evident threat of death or serious bodily injury is deserving of commendation for it. You've got to be just trolling here, there is no way that anybody could be that incredibly stupid in real life. God, I certainly hope there couldn't, at least.

3) Ashl Babbit is a terrorist and the world is a better place without her.
                          You are a despicable excuse for a human being. The world would be better off without you. See? Proclamations are easy to make.

4) MAGA is a terrorist organization.
                          You misspelled "ANTIFA". MAGA is just a slogan.

6) Anyone who still supports Trump needs to have his/her head examined and is an un-American POS.
                          I've got more patriotism in my still-Trump-supporting little toe than you do in your entire body. Nobody cares that you were in the Army once, I'm a Marine Corps vet myself, so you don't hold any trump cards when it comes to claims about loving this country. Also, making broad generalizations about 74 million people based on the fact that they support a particular candidate is just plain stupid and ignorant.

I wish the OP and others would stop making excuses for these turds and come back to reality, your opinions of whether this meets the definition of an "insurrection" notwithstanding.
                          It doesn't meet the definition of an insurrection, because it simply wasn't an insurrection, which was the point of the OP. As far as what you "wish", wish into one hand and take a dump in the other, see which one fills up first.
                          Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

Comment

There was a ton of verifiable fraud and continuing audits uncover more by the day. This is a fact. You can refuse to acknowledge it, deny it, say whatever you will. The beautiful thing about facts is that they remain facts regardless. The first reaction from the media and TPTB was to say that there was no fraud. Then they said "Well, there was fraud but it wasn't enough to swing the election". Now their sentiment is "Well, even if it was enough to swing the election, Biden is already in office". This is a matter of recorded history. The democrat party and those who controlled the elections in the disputed states absolutely acted like people with something to hide and who are not confident in the legitimacy of what took place. Period.
                            Honestly, this is deranged. This rhetoric is laced with hyperbole and disinformation. It's complete propaganda and it's the exact opposite of the truth -- which is that the lie of election fraud has been thoroughly debunked over and over and over again. Meanwhile the main perpetrators of the big lie (the Powell, Wood, and other loonies) are currently being disbarred and fined heavily for their absolute mockery of the legal system.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3232 users online. 212 members and 3020 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X