• Show
Clear All

NBC interview with officer who shot Ashli Babbitt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuByQ7Pp5Gg

Comment

Originally posted by iconoclaste View Post
      NBC interview with officer who shot Ashli Babbitt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuByQ7Pp5Gg
      Cool. Now that we know his name I am writing my Congressman and requesting that a federal holiday be named after him.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post

Cool. Now that we know his name I am writing my Congressman and requesting that a federal holiday be named after him.
        Well, cowards gotta stick together, so...
        Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

Comment

Originally posted by Georgetime View Post

Well, cowards gotta stick together, so...
          Then why aren't you and the rest of MAGA nation onboard?

Comment

I don't see what "ability" she had whatsoever, she wasn't armed and she didn't act in a manner that suggested she was. She was around 5'6" and 135 lbs, unarmed. The coward was a veritable hulk by comparison. The coward went on ABC and did an interview and said he "feared for his life". Because he was confronted by an obviously unarmed woman in the middle of stepping through a broken window. He is an absolute failure and should have been the first one to eat his own gun. Assuming for the sake of argument that you are correct, you need the third side of the triangle: "Opportunity". It's not "2 out of 3", gotta have all three. He didn't. Again, had she made it through the door and rushed the chamber with a ton of people behind her, yeah, maybe then it would have been a clean shoot. Maybe if he'd have warned her, she'd have stopped. But he didn't. The clearing of the coward was purely political. The officer was black, the victim was white and was politically from a class of people that are being dehumanized daily in the media and have been for the last 4 1/2 years (which is undeniable).
            Continuing to smash the window and climb through, refusing to obey the lawful orders of the Agent, during an overwhelming attack against police and directed verbally to access restricted spaces with protected politicians who had no escape route.

And I wasn’t even there.

Comment

Then why aren't you and the rest of MAGA nation onboard?
              Attached Files
              "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

^^ Lolz. Nothing like a deadly terrorist attack to get those creative juices flowing.

Comment

• tanksoldier
                  tanksoldier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not seeing what’s funny. Biden created the chaos that allowed the attack to happen. We abandoned our allies, not just the Afghanis but the British,the Germans... everyone who had people there. We left without warning or preparation, and you think dead Marines makes it funny.

• not.in.MY.town
                  not.in.MY.town commented
                  Editing a comment
                  tanksoldier It's not funny. That's exactly my point. That's why I used "lolz" to express sarcasm. Whoever created this logo and circulated it within hours of the deaths of dozens of US personnel and civillians is a POS. Using it for political propaganda is in bad taste. You reposting it here is equally
                  inappropriate. How is it relevant to this thread? What were you trying to accomplish other than incite further divisivness?

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Continuing to smash the window and climb through
                Whilst being clearly unarmed and half the size of the guy wielding the gun. And no, the fact she had a backpack is irrelevant, not even the shooter himself was dumb enough to try to resort to the idiotic argument of "Hhhheerrp, dddderrrrp, BacKpACkS caN CarrY b0MBs".

refusing to obey the lawful orders of the Agent
                The video is clear. There were no "lawful orders" or warnings given by the shooter, he shot her while he was half concealed from inside a doorway, without warning. This despite the fact there were multiple other officers in the vicinity of Babbit who could have intervened. Even had he warned her, absent an imminent danger of death or SBI, we don't get to shoot people just because we gave an order and they simply didn't obey. I have yet to hear of any remotely articulable reason that this unarmed woman presented such imminent danger. "Climbing through a window" just doesn't cut it, not by a long shot. There is nothing about "climbing through a window" that caused imminent peril, not to the Officer, nor to the people barricaded by additional doors separating the hallway from the chamber.

during an overwhelming attack against police
                Please find a copy of the video online of the shooting that you've watched and provide the link to the particular copy you're using, then give me the time stamp for the footage that depicts an "overwhelming attack" against the officer who pulled the trigger, being committed by Babbitt immediately preceding and during the firing of the shot. I often don't agree with a lot of what you say, or how you say it, but it's quite evident that you are not an intellectually dishonest person, and you're clearly not stupid. You have to admit that if the political affiliations were reversed and a white male officer shot a diminutive, unarmed black female suspect under identical circumstances, he would be charged. The victim of this shooting was a member of a demonized class of people who was shot by a member of a politically protected class of people, backed by the ruling elite that control the entire legacy media and Big Tech platforms. The same people who painted all police as racist killers and beclowned themselves by kneeling in Kenti cloths to make that point 6 months prior to 1/6 were perfectly happy with an unarmed person being shot by somebody wearing a badge, when it was somebody that they despised. That is the reason that wimpy, mealy-mouthed, yellow-bellied, estrogen-laden turds who couldn't be trusted not to screw up a barking dog call, and who don't have the balls to say "boo" to a field mouse, feel comfortable lauding her shooting and daring to suggest her killer be awarded as if what he did was somehow remotely brave or noble. Such people are weak, beneath contempt and should never be entrusted with so much as the power vested in a dog catcher.

and directed verbally to access restricted spaces with protected politicians who had no escape route.
                There were numerous other armed officers inside the chamber where the politicians were cowering with the door barricaded. The door Babbitt was coming through was not the barricaded final door between the protesters and the chamber. There was no imminent danger posed by Babbitt. Literally none of the factors you mentioned, singularly or taken collectively, amounted to justification of deadly force against an unarmed woman. I'll be happy to concede I'm wrong if you find case law that overturns Tennessee v. Garner or provides for a suspension of the Bill of Rights based on political expediency.
                Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

Comment

You see what your uneducated eye sees. I see and hear what my trained senses see.

You are incorrect and even changed or added things to suit your argument.

Comment

Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
                    ^^ Lolz. Nothing like a deadly terrorist attack to get those creative juices flowing.
                    Laugh some more. Laugh at their faces. Coward.

Attached Files
                    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

• not.in.MY.town
                      not.in.MY.town commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes. This is how you should have been paying tribute to the lives lost in this foreign terrorist attack. NOT by reposting a manipulated campaign logo that's intended to further divide Americans.

Audits notwithstanding, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for anybody who believes a dementia patient who couldn't draw a crowd of flies if he was knee deep in dog crap somehow got THE MOST VOTES IN HISTORY. Especially when you consider his running mate is universally reviled and failed to net 2% of the vote in her home state during the Democrat primaries.
                    I hear you. Just wondering when it’s all going to really come out on MSM

Comment

Why any officer would go on national TV to explain their actions is beyond my comprehension. When your actions result in a fatality, you answer questions in court, then you shut up.... Forever!
                      Last edited by BNWS; 08-28-2021, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                        Why any officer would go on national TV to explain their actions is beyond my comprehension. When your actions result in a fatality, you answer questions in court, then you shut up.... Forever!
                        As a lawyer and one who previously represented troopers in use of force cases as deputy attorney general, I would almost never advise a client to speak when a criminal action might be pending. My understanding, however, is that he has been cleared criminally.

Of course there's the potential for a civil suit against the agency but he's pretty much covered under qualified immunity which, ironically, the left wants to get rid of. In any event, I am sure this was vetted by the legal folks a USCP before hand.

Comment

• BNWS
                          BNWS commented
                          Editing a comment
                          There is no statute of limitations IF they want to charge him with murder in the future. I would be careful what I say in this position, politicians and media are fair weather friends. This may not be over for him. He's a fool for going on T.V.

Originally posted by hold the air View Post

I hear you. Just wondering when it’s all going to really come out on MSM
                        Don't hold your breath. They have no interest in doing anything that upset's their masters' apple cart. Hence the outright suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story until well after it could have done damage. They learned their lesson from the Hillary emails: Any scandals affecting democrat candidates for national office in the waning phase of an election must squashed.

Comment

As a lawyer and one who previously represented troopers in use of force cases as deputy attorney general, I would almost never advise a client to speak when a criminal action might be pending. My understanding, however, is that he has been cleared criminally.

Of course there's the potential for a civil suit against the agency but he's pretty much covered under qualified immunity which, ironically, the left wants to get rid of. In any event, I am sure this was vetted by the legal folks a USCP before hand.
                          Might want to bone up on what a laywer and renowned law professor said after reading the DOJ's "clearing" of Byrd. They applied a standard they would not extend to other shootings in civil disturbances at federal buildings. We all know why. Source: https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...makes-shocking

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2844 users online. 197 members and 2647 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X