300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Dragon Kung Fu forum is back and better than ever

Yes, we have been down for a few days, but it's because the system was transfered to a new super fast srever.

Yes folks that right, no more waiting forever for page loads, no more wondering if you Grand Kids will be born before your comments post. Infact, NOW you have near instant responses.

Stop by and say Hi, especially those of you into martial arts.

Remember, I'm hoping to have a good law enforcement presance on my forum and I am especially interested in you guys discussing the martial needs of Law Enforcment personel, whether it be traing programs, tactics, technique or discussing war stories, stop by and voice your opinion at royaldragon.4dw.com

(That didn't sound too much like a used car comercial, did it?)

Gian Lencioni
    Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

Originally posted by Royal Dragon:

(That didn't sound too much like a used car comercial, did it?)

Gian Lencioni
    I dunno Gian. Were you standing on your head when you posted it?

Ok I see you are from Il. My comment was in reference to a Southern California car dealer (Cal Worthington) who actually used to stand on his head during some of his car commercials.
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

LOL!!!!
      Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4124 users online. 297 members and 3827 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X