300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gould and goodrich

does anyone use any G&G K Force products? I've been looking at them and they seem like they may be good products. I remember seeing in another thread that some guys dont like nylon because it doesnt look professional enough, but apparently, the K Force looks like leather, but is lighter, but also durable. what do you all think? thanks.

I've had a couple of G&G products over the years and would never by another piece of their equipment. I've had their holsters literally fall apart after only a couple months. Most of their designs are cheap knockoffs of other peoples work.
    Originally posted by kontemplerande
    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Our dept purchased G &G holsters ....what a piece of crap!! For those who have them on their gunbelts, most are broken (plastic piece that attaches to the gunbelt).

We have to purchase level III's if we want them. 99% on patrol have them.

Stick with Safariland or another company other than G & G.
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Only G&G that I have used was the River Belt they have.....Dept. Issue....

Other than that, everything else I had was Bianchi or Safariland and it worked nicely.....

The guys that used all G&G were replacing their stuff all the time because (like others have said) it falls apart pretty fast.....

Comment

spend a little extra and prey that Safariland has what you need. :P

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6283 users online. 367 members and 5916 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X