Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portland's entire riot team resigns all at once.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not.in.MY.town
    commented on 's reply
    I call dibs on the remains. Gotta make more jerky for the apocalypse.

• CCCSD
    commented on 's reply
    Good money maker for PD.

• iconoclaste
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post

Portland police no-show as rival factions brawl, right-wing militant aims replica assault rifle - oregonlive.com

^This is basically the South African model of policing... let the brawls and gunfights occur undisturbed, and after everyone leaves then go in and wash the blood off the streets...
    Except in this case, they are fighting with mace and toy guns.

I say we just make this a live event. Pack both of groups of idiots into a large arena and put that on Pay-per View.

Leave a comment:

• Ratatatat
    replied

Portland police no-show as rival factions brawl, right-wing militant aims replica assault rifle - oregonlive.com

^This is basically the South African model of policing... let the brawls and gunfights occur undisturbed, and after everyone leaves then go in and wash the blood off the streets...

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    commented on 's reply
    So…not a Real Police then…

• LordTakhar
    replied
    I can't agree more, why would you not want to walk out on a situation like that. What has been going on with law enforcement and these punks, is bs, It is not right putting these officers at extra risk and not even coming to their defense. These rioters are politically funded and protected, they are playing politics at the cop's expense. I think it is horrible what you officers have to put up with these days.

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    commented on 's reply
    Airport cop...

• Aidokea
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    replied
    Originally posted by ACCAV View Post
    Did you answer the question? Did you see video? Do you justify what you saw on the video?
    Are you gonna convict the guy based on a few seconds of video shot by one of the cop hate crowd and then edited to remove context?

Before you go passing judgment on anything going on down there, you need to push back from your desk, step out of your nice little airport job, and come wade into what I've experienced first hand. You have no idea what's going on...

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Did you answer the question? Did you see video? Do you justify what you saw on the video?
    Yep. And your point is..? Just another biased poster.

Leave a comment:

• ACCAV
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    replied

Did you see the video?
    Have we seen the video? The one that's a few seconds long?

I've been in the middle of the riots, and not just for a few seconds.

After I retired, but before we bought our ranch in Texas, I was recruited to provide armed plainclothes protective services for the news crews filming the riots in Portland.

Leave a comment:

• ACCAV
    replied
    Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    Good for them. Having bogus charges ( excessive use of lawful force), filed was the last straw.
    Blue Flu.

THIS is how you get Los Pepes.
    Did you see the video?

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    Originally posted by BNWS View Post
    What took them so long? Didn't they see this coming?
    Like the 3:10 from Yuma…

Leave a comment:

• PtownVAMike
    replied
    I think that we owe BLM a debt of gratitude. \sarcasm.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4315 users online. 235 members and 4080 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X