Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portland's entire riot team resigns all at once.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't agree more, why would you not want to walk out on a situation like that. What has been going on with law enforcement and these punks, is bs, It is not right putting these officers at extra risk and not even coming to their defense. These rioters are politically funded and protected, they are playing politics at the cop's expense. I think it is horrible what you officers have to put up with these days.

Comment

Portland police no-show as rival factions brawl, right-wing militant aims replica assault rifle - oregonlive.com

^This is basically the South African model of policing... let the brawls and gunfights occur undisturbed, and after everyone leaves then go in and wash the blood off the streets...
      Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.

-Robert Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post

Portland police no-show as rival factions brawl, right-wing militant aims replica assault rifle - oregonlive.com

^This is basically the South African model of policing... let the brawls and gunfights occur undisturbed, and after everyone leaves then go in and wash the blood off the streets...
        Except in this case, they are fighting with mace and toy guns.

I say we just make this a live event. Pack both of groups of idiots into a large arena and put that on Pay-per View.

Comment

• CCCSD
          CCCSD commented
          Editing a comment
          Good money maker for PD.

• not.in.MY.town
          not.in.MY.town commented
          Editing a comment
          I call dibs on the remains. Gotta make more jerky for the apocalypse.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3786 users online. 245 members and 3541 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X