Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any agencies in the U.S. whose mission statement includes putting bad guys in jail?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any agencies in the U.S. whose mission statement includes putting bad guys in jail?

Most of them today seem geared more towards pandering to moonbats...

That entire topic is racist. Jailing bad guys would mean arresting They Who Must Not Be Touched, ergo, never happen.
    Crime DOES pay.

Comment

My agency is supposed to provide supervision and services to offenders, yet I find myself submitting reports to get warrants on people more often than not, Irony.

Comment

Continue on in an adult manner. Civil discourse is the rule of the day. Personal insults will get you banned and your posts deleted.
        sigpic
        The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
        PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          That entire topic is racist. Jailing bad guys would mean arresting They Who Must Not Be Touched, ergo, never happen.
          Crime DOES pay.
          I support warehousing convicts regardless of their outward appearances, even if they were plaid.

And I don't care about assisting them in their
          rehabilitation, using my tax dollars. If they want to rehabilitate themselves, that's great. Prison is supposed to be punishment.

Prison should be unpleasant enough that it serves as an actual deterrent to crime, and if a criminal is not deterred, then prison can serve as a way to isolate them from society, for the protection of society...

Comment

Wow, thanks for the cleanup...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2421 users online. 119 members and 2302 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X