X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• butts arrested

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1164394

lol...

Just saw that on Fox..... Shepard was laughing about it as he read the story......

Comment

A possible 3 year prison sentence for 3 rolls...?? I guess the sh*t really did hit the fan for her.

Comment

Neh heh heh...Butts.

Neh heh heh...Poop.
        "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Despite the three rolls of toilet paper Butts is no longer clean.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the felony for prior thefts but I think this is a bit extreme.

Oh, and I half expected the name of the town to be Quohog in the state of Rhode Island.
            -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Originally posted by djack16 View Post

Oh, and I half expected the name of the town to be Quohog in the state of Rhode Island.
              Nope....just Marshalltown, Iowa......

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                Nope....just Marshalltown, Iowa......
                *SSSSSSHHHHHHFFFFFFFF*
                _ .---
                _________/ |__--'@/
                (__PAN AM/__|__===-~

___
                /---\
                |@ @|
                | " : |
                \_0_/
                (Beatcat357)
                -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5583 users online. 320 members and 5263 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X