300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• infant raped in Washington...

This is incredible. Just wondered if anyone else heard about this.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/ori...s_wamsley.html

Basically, this sicko was babysitting and raped a 9 month old infant. The mother came home, found her baby severely injured, and he went to the hospital.

The kid has been charged with first degree child rape. If convicted, Wamsley will receive a sentence ranging from 93 to 123 months.

This is disgusting. Haven't statistics shown enough that sex offenders don't stop? he's going to get out of jail in 8 years and be unleashed on society's children again. What a waste of space.

Only 8-10 years? That thing needs to die, we have no place for it.

Comment

this makes me upset and angry... He'll get out right at the cusp of adulthood. I hate to see what this guy is capable of in the future.

Maybe he'll get what's coming to him while he's locked up...

Comment

The 8-10 years doesn't sound right. Is 17 a juvenile in Washington?

I agree with the death sentence upon conviction. You can see exactly where this freak is headed if he's released.

It's easy to focus on the suspect and to forget the victim and his family. Remember what they're going through at this time.
        "The majority of people are sheep. Wolves prey on the sheep. You are the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day. " -Lt. Col. Grossman

"We are righteous under the law, and we are righteous under God!" -Chief T. Fleming

Comment

Originally posted by Presence View Post
          Maybe he'll get what's coming to him while he's locked up...
          I hope someone kills him before he gets out.

If he just gets raped, things will be that much worse when he is released.

Comment

charge him as an adult.... maximum sentence allowable under law, no parole... personally... i would just say take him outside and shoot him... but law doesn't work like that anymore. That crime is just beyond sick, beyond human, and he is nothing more then a sick sick animal.

Comment

Originally posted by pf217 View Post

It's easy to focus on the suspect and to forget the victim and his family. Remember what they're going through at this time.
              You are exactly right. Thank you for reminding us to think of them at this time...It must be completely incomprehensibly for something like this to happen.

Comment

Speechless. What a @##@ing idiot. What a loser.

The child, thankfully should recover due to his youth, but the mother will never be the same, nor will she ever trust anyone with her children.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

may bubba serve him up some justice behind the bars, and may that baby be ok. what a sick POS ....(that is actully too good for him...)
                  ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                  Oscar Wilde

Comment

he is being charged as an adult, and the max is 123 months... he should be hung form his.....
                    Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanG View Post
                      The child, thankfully should recover due to his youth
                      Hopefully! One good thing will the kid is proabaly too young to remember all this.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501 View Post
                        he is being charged as an adult, and the max is 123 months... he should be hung form his.....
                        Is this washington dc law? How can rape of an infant carry only a max of 10.25 years in prison!!?

Comment

This guy knows right from wrong. If he doesn't, he is no less a danger to society.
                          Space for rent .........

Comment

Originally posted by CGIS1 View Post
                            Is this washington dc law?
                            No, regretfully this happened in the REAL Washington.

Comment

Unfortunately good ol Washington still has some problems as far as sentencing. I'll bet that, even if sentenced to 10 years, he'll be out in far less. I stopped trying to understand people like this years ago. I don't think it's possible for a normal (although a little odd at times ) person to understand the thought process of people like this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6093 users online. 350 members and 5743 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X