Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year, my department got a federal grant for 3 new officers, of which, ONE had to 'fit' into a minority category, meaning it had to be filled by a female, or someone of recognized minority status.

They ended up hiring someone with ZERO law enforcement experience, because they didn't want to worry about which officer the lone, P.O.S.T. certified female applicant was 'screwing'....or so goes the story I've been told by a supervisor.

Currently, we have ZERO female officers in either city or county LEO agencies.
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Jarhead, I'm not attacking you, lovey. I have no reason to do that.

We were BOTH stating opinions...I know that. I was merely taking offense to the fact that MY opinion was called "bitching"...whilst yours WASN'T.

But enuf of this! It's getting silly now. Let's all have a big love- in.
      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Posted by Don: "OH, this must mean that the sun DOES shine for fifteen minutes or so, right around noon, HUH???"

How eerily correct! That is exactly what Mr Sun was up to, today.

"Oh my goodness, I WANT A PIX of this!!!!!"

I should send those pics in to page three of our most infamous paper...

[ 05-17-2002: Message edited by: blondie72 ]
        [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

"But enuf of this! It's getting silly now. Let's all have a big love- in."

Darn hippy
          "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

HEY GG,

Quit yer bitchin' 'bout the hippies!

Dontcha know that the hippies are below and behind the boobies?
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

"because they didn't want to worry about which officer the lone, P.O.S.T. certified female applicant was 'screwing'."

pshhhh.. WTF? pssshhhhh.... that's why they call em RUMORS. It's unfortunate that a woman who looks good has to get a reaction like that from any interview panel. So if I butched up I'd be a better candidate? no? grrr....

*lord make me a bird so I can fly far far away*
              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

just come right out and say you are a gay woman!

Comment

LMFAO.. I thought about that too!
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

By GG: "Darn hippy"

Does this mean you'll accept my invite to the love- in?

Comment

Whats a love-in? Is it like some huge group hug?
                      "To each his own"

Comment

Hmmmm, ftrphx, you must be younger than I thought. Tell ya what, let's meet in Sedona (since Prescott is gonna be a mess for a while) and we can uh er discuss it. Yeah, that's it, we can talk about it.

[ 05-18-2002: Message edited by: Don ]
                        6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6691 users online. 385 members and 6306 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X