Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder , if black community members and leaders could read these posts, would they be reassured about American law enforcement? Would they feel good about people like some of those posting here driving around their communities with a gun and a badge? Interacting with their children? Pulling them over on a dark stretch of highway?

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
      scotty_appleton814 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't speak for all black but I'm black. These posts aren't necessarily bad. There 2 people here who are really ignorant and have very racist views. And you cannot convince me that they kept their racist views separate from the rest of them..

• DM206
      DM206 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those would be the ones I'm referring to. When you get pulled over, you don't get to choose your cop.

• Originally posted by DM206 View Post
    I wonder , if black community members and leaders could read these posts, would they be reassured about American law enforcement? Would they feel good about people like some of those posting here driving around their communities with a gun and a badge? Interacting with their children? Pulling them over on a dark stretch of highway?
    You can rest assured that these forums are being monitored by various groups. For the most part the comments are reasonable, then you have those "two".

Comment

• Iconclaste, the reason you lost this debate to a lowly high-school dropout, was not because you didn't run up enough college debt pursuing your indoctri...err..."education"- it was because you're wrong.

If you were to leave the intellectual vacuum of academia and immerse yourself in the real world to the degree that we have, it would certainly be an eye-opening experience for you. But you'd have to start by passing the test...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
        Iconclaste, the reason you lost this debate to a lowly high-school dropout, was not because you didn't run up enough college debt pursuing your indoctri...err..."education"- it was because you're wrong.

If you were to leave the intellectual vacuum of academia and immerse yourself in the real world to the degree that we have, it would certainly be an eye-opening experience for you. But you'd have to start by passing the test...
        Some people have to pass two, never making it to retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
          Iconclaste, the reason you lost this debate to a lowly high-school dropout, was not because you didn't run up enough college debt pursuing your indoctri...err..."education"- it was because you're wrong.

There was no debate. Maybe in your head there was.

I work in a large urban high school. My job is to work with the mentally ill and kids with behavior problems, and their families. I'm also a coach. It's about as real as it can get. You don't have a clue what I deal with every day. Just like I don't know what it's like to be a cop. Your comments are petty and flippant. Let's just agree not to comment with each other. I have no further interest in having any discussion with you.
          Last edited by iconoclaste; 04-17-2021, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Im not here to take sides. If we're going to play credential games, I'm the one who supervises the offenders from these various communities. Many of whom a few members on here are calling disenfranchised due to societal issues. The vast majority came from these disenfranchised areas, along with having various family problems. Guess which client's (they're parolees/offenders, but client is the term my agency uses to describe them) are the ones who better themselves, have families who care about them, own homes, change, and become contributing members to society? The ones who take personal responsibility, work to better themselves, build good working relationships with their employers, and move away from deviant behaviour. Thats the common personality trait/behaviours I've at least observed with the ones that are successful. The ones who blamed the environment for their woes, fail to understand how certain actions affect others, and refuse very basic instruction tend to be the ones that re offend (This pertains to White, Black, Hispanics, purple idc what the persons race is).

Just to give one example I had a guy who was incarcerated for about 20 years if I recall correctly, the courts nailed him with a lot of charges. He was granted Parole, got a job with one of the trash collecting services after getting out, and went from there. He now makes $80,000+ working for the same employer, has 3-4 cars (2 of which brand new models), owns his home, got married not long ago, and does very well for himself. This is after 5 - 10 years after being granted parole.

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmmmm

Another traffic stop with the same guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD_8EEhvC2E
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• BNWS
                BNWS commented
                Editing a comment
                In this video it seems like he's from New York and was probably expecting the New York professional courtesy usually extended to military guys.
                Slow down, Thank you for your service. Have a nice day.

• Bing_Oh
                Bing_Oh commented
                Editing a comment
                Did he seriously just end that interaction by essentially scolding the officer for citing him and saying that the cite was going to cause him to speed even more when he left?

• Told you he’s a POS racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                Hmmmmmmmmmm

Another traffic stop with the same guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD_8EEhvC2E
                LOL. You honestly can't make this crap up. Did he really suggest to the officer that now he has to speed because the officer had the audacity to interrupt his speeding?

As I said before, the hot head cop's actions aside in the recent incident, this arse hat LT has no business leading Army troops. Army officers don't make BS excuses.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

• Iowa #1603
                  Iowa #1603 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nope you don't need to make things up......................................

• Yet Big Army is lauding him...

Comment

• Damn. That video is cringeworthy. I've occasionally had drivers asking to be given a warning instead of a ticket, but I've never had anyone ask a dozen times in one stop. Pathetic.

The officer could have pointed out that he was already cutting him a break by not also citing him for improperly displaying his temp plates. (MAYBE, just MAYBE, Lt. Nazario would have remedied it and avoided the second traffic stop alltogether).

Ultimately, publicly posting the video of the first stop is likely going to backfire on the department in the civil suit. Undoubtedly, Nazario's attorney is going to argue that the department maliciously published it to prejudice any potential jurors.

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    Told you he’s a POS racist.
                    POS maybe. But what was racist about the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by not.in.MY.town View Post
                      Ultimately, publicly posting the video of the first stop is likely going to backfire on the department in the civil suit. Undoubtedly, Nazario's attorney is going to argue that the department maliciously published it to prejudice any potential jurors.
                      I doubt it. The rules of evidence are much less strict in a civil trial...it's more than likely that a competent attorney will get that very video admitted as evidence in a civil trial. At the very least, it shows that Nazario already knew there was a legitimate issue with the display of his tag that he could have easily remedied but chose not to. Beyond that, it displays a sampling of his attitude while interacting with law enforcement in an unrelated incident.
                      "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
                      -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by Bing_Oh View Post

I doubt it. The rules of evidence are much less strict in a civil trial...it's more than likely that a competent attorney will get that very video admitted as evidence in a civil trial. At the very least, it shows that Nazario already knew there was a legitimate issue with the display of his tag that he could have easily remedied but chose not to. Beyond that, it displays a sampling of his attitude while interacting with law enforcement in an unrelated incident.
                        I'd agree except that the officer didn't indicate that there was anything wrong with how the tag was displayed (unless I missed that part in the video). So his attorney will likely argue that a month prior he was stopped by the same department and the officer did NOT inform him that he was in violation.

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. The guy is a bit of a ****** for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                          Yet Big Army is lauding him...
                          The military is still the military but it's slowly becoming a "woke" organization. It's funny because I know people in the military who wave BLM banners and the like. But what they don't seem to understand is the BLM and these far left groups hate the military almost as much as they hate the police.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2857 users online. 144 members and 2713 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X