Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willowdared
    replied
    I was wondering what had happened, and was kinda worried.

Glad you're okay, and back here to put up with all the hoohah.

Leave a comment:

• BaseballBabe
    replied
    welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• Soon2Be
    replied
    Much respect.

I don't come around here often, but when I do, one can be sure that I ALWAYS read t150vsuptpr's posts. I don't skim them or pass them by. Good, informative and always interesting reading.

Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• Dinosaur32
    replied
    As soon as the postings about the MOHR began, I knew we were missing someone. Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• t150vsuptpr
    replied
    1042, you humble me with your post.

It wasn't necessary,

it's probably in error,

and it's most appreciated just the same.

To all who posted, and anyone else reading this .... it did feel strange to once again be posting here. I couldn't log out 'cause I couldn't log in as it was locked and so I couldn't read the postings even, not here at the house anyway.

I looked around the first day or two when I came to visit after serving my time (as there is no "halfway forum" to help me assimulate back into the fold). I am sure I missed some great threads, but on the flip side I did get a few things done around the house.

Funny timing, the term started with my vacation and ran the whole of it as I had already planned on taking 30 days. Looking at it like maybe it caused me to spend less time on a puter and more working projects here, maybe it was a blessing in disguise, even a small one?

Anyway, lesson learned, and now I have a post-it note on my monitor off to the side with the word "poop" wrote on it.

"Butterfield 8" with Liz Taylor just came on, man .... she was a looker in her day! I'll never tire of watching her in "Cleopatra" once a year or so.

See y'all around ..... and watch those key strokes folks!

Leave a comment:

• VA Dutch
    replied

Don't know why you left......but I did wonder why you had not posted in such a long time. I know some of us probably thought you had called in the retirement fairy.

But all that aside......Welcome back and stay safe!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. CO
    replied
    Originally posted by GrayPatriot View Post
    Didn't know you left! welcome back..
    Your with me, I didn't know you left either. How was the vacation?

Leave a comment:

• GrayPatriot
    replied
    Didn't know you left! welcome back..

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    T 150 Super Trooper

Welcome Back!!

Leave a comment:

• VACOP1
    replied
    Welcome Back...

Although I do not agree with some of there viewpoints.. I respect the heck out of (1042 ) them for their service and knowlege,

Leave a comment:

• futurencLEO
    replied
    Welcome back T150. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Leave a comment:

• 1042 Trooper
    started a topic Welcome Back, T150SuperTrooper

Welcome Back, T150SuperTrooper

To one of the classiest, smartest and honest guys on this board, I say he should wear his banishment hash mark proudly.

For a guy who wouldn't say sh** if he had a mouthfull, it must have seemed a bit bizzare to be tossed for it.

Anyway, tickled to see you back. Everybody give big saaaaa - LUTE to a fellow state trooper, friend and one of Virginia's Finest.

Get some...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4367 users online. 247 members and 4120 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X