Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the deal with the Sheriff who let Hilton out of jail?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal with the Sheriff who let Hilton out of jail?

I don't know too much about it except that they said that he let her out against a Judges order?

This is such a black eye for the judicial system, if I was a defense attorney in that County I would be fighting for that for all of my clients.

I wonder what that Sheriff bought with all the money he received from the Hilton party?

It's sick to see the treatment these "celebs" get, give them the same crappy treatment everyone gets.

I don't know the whole story, but this sure shows how sick America is. Being a celebrity means that you are above the law. Period.

This also shows how weak people can be. She is "trailer trash" (I don't mean to offend people living in mobile homes - we just all know the term and it suits her). Whoever let her out should lose their job. They have no business in law enforcement/judicial system.
    Space for rent .........

Comment

Originally posted by scratched13 View Post
      I don't know the whole story, but this sure shows how sick America is. Being a celebrity means that you are above the law. Period.

This also shows how weak people can be. She is "trailer trash" (I don't mean to offend people living in mobile homes - we just all know the term and it suits her). Whoever let her out should lose their job. They have no business in law enforcement/judicial system.
      Be advised while iam not defending the trash we call a legal system aka the judges and attornies.. but all countries treat celebrities this way. hell in some countries the police wouldnt have even dared to cite her and try to get the legal system after her.

our system works up to the moment they see that first judge. course some agencies are more PC then others in return being less effective but none the less.

Comment

Nice, I just read that she was supposed to be in court this morning at 9am to see the judge to possibly be put back in jail but they decided she can just phone in and does not have to show in person.

haha, what a joke.

Comment

Paris Hilton

Don't know all the details, and don't want to cast stones at this point. That said, it certainly appears, that once more a "celebrity" has recieved preferential treatment. Can I blame "Joe Average" for being not just a little angry over all this? No. It offends my sense of fairness too.

Comment

Well...
            the judge is ****ed,a dn so was the prosicuter. He called for the Sherif to be in contempt..Judge agreed as he stated "no house arrest for Ms. Hilton".
            New court appointment this morning. first a cop was to transport her now its via phone.

May sahe go back and do ALL 45 DAYS.
            Adn yes, she is trailer trash. (well trash period)
            ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
            Oscar Wilde

Comment

Guess they didn't want the whole jail getting crabs?
              As far as "rights" are concerned; I look at them this way... I don't tell you what church to go to, and you don't tell me what kind of firearm I can own...

Comment

Originally posted by grog18b View Post
                Guess they didn't want the whole jail getting crabs?
                See? I knew there was a legitimate reason for her release

Comment

In my dream world, this will backfire. Paris will get called back into court and we will find out that she was just putting on an act to get out of jail. She will get resentenced to even more jail time.

Yes, and then there is always the chance her probation could get revoked.

Comment

Actully she started getting special treatment when she was told when to reort to jail for her revoke.

In Harris county, she would have been taken RIGHT THEN asher hearing ended, cuffed and booked. Mother would ahve gotten some type of fine since she smarted off in the court BEFORE it was ended.

Then she had "mental isues" and released....right, just like all these other nut jobs are going to be released with the montier. I'm personally hping that she gets to do all 45 days now and have some comunity service.
                    on the other side, its expensive to keep her safe, and keep people away with photo phones for the outrages amount of money they want for a shot of her in jail/jumpsuit.
                    ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                    Oscar Wilde

Comment

Have some faith in her, you guys. I am reasonably sure she will get arrested again for being drunk or on drugs and doing something stupid.

Hopefully not, though. Hopefully she will straighten up. But I doubt it.

Comment

Who cares??? Its not the first time an offender was released early. This is a big deal because her name is Paris, nothing else. Offenders get released early on misdemeanors all the time.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

This definitely reflects negatively on this so-called free and just nation. So much of our politics already seem slanted toward the rich, but I think we all liked to think that no one was above the law.

This obviously isn't the only instance. One that has always ****ed me off involved a football player who ran over and killed two men in Dallas -- I don't think he received any sort of punishment. And there are so many other examples.

The difference with this case, I think, is that she was actually found guilty and sentenced.

We would all probably have a break down if we went to jail, and our professions and livelihoods would most certainly be effected. This will have no effect on her or her so-called career.

Though, I hope the media realizes that they should stop celebrating these people. The media elevates them to this status. I honestly don't think regular people give a damn about a Paris Hilton. Used to be you'd have to watch Access Hollywood or E! but now all of the so-called news channels function as tabloids.

It's the same kind of sensationalism and hype that surrounded Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. Nobody cared and the media didn't realize that until their stupid movie bombed. Anyways, I digress. But, I think the media is at fault and I foresee them trying their best not to hurt Paris' reputation, despite the public's outrage.

Already, CNN is stating that she was jailed for 5 days, while yesterday I heard one commenter, I think Anderson, say she was in there for less than 72 hours.

I posted the screenshot just in case they try to change that later. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by LeanG View Post
                            Who cares??? Its not the first time an offender was released early. This is a big deal because her name is Paris, nothing else. Offenders get released early on misdemeanors all the time.
                            Well said. Some California jails are so over-crowded, they don't take misdemeanors at all.
                            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LeanG View Post
                              This may be true and had they left it at that people probably wouldn't be so offended. It's the fact that they're trying to use her "condition" to justify her early release. That just reeks of BS and at that point it has to be preferential treatment.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4365 users online. 225 members and 4140 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X