Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaheee.....*snort* *wheeze*

From strangecosmos.com:

"Young women in Sweden, Germany and Australia have a new cause: They want men to sit down while urinating. This demand comes partly from concerns about hygiene -- avoiding the splash factor -- but, as Jasper Gerard reports in the English magazine The Spectator, "more crucially because a man standing up to urinate is deemed to be triumphing in his masculinity, and by extension, degrading women." One argument is that if women can't do it, then men shouldn't either. Another is that standing upright while relieving oneself is "a nasty macho gesture," suggestive of male violence.
    A feminist group at Stockholm University is campaigning to ban all urinals from campus, and one Swedish elementary school has already removed them. In Australia, an Internet survey shows that 17 percent of those polled think men ought to sit, while 70 percent believe they should be allowed to stand. Some Swedish women are pressuring their men to take a stand, so to speak. Yola, a 25-year-old Swedish trainee psychiatrist, says she dumps boyfriends who insist on standing. "What else can I do?," said her new boyfriend, Ingvar, who sits"

What the dilly....
    [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

DOGGONE IT BLONDE! When I saw this thread topic I was just SURE that you needed "Rescue Breathing!" I was gonna be the first to volunteer!

Hmmm, perhaps according to these folks then, men should NOT be allowed to fertilize the egg???? As I've said before, some folks just have too much time on their hands!
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Could be worse....thjey could have made us wimmen stand up

Comment

Awww, Don, I'm always up for a bit o' "rescue breathing"......*feeling faint...come closer*

Seriously, though- what a HOOT!

D'ya hear that ya bunch of sexists?! QUIT DEGRADING US WIMMIN AND TAKE A SEAT!!
        [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

When I home.... I sit... it doesn't take that much more effort... and my maid loves me for it. When I am out, I make up for the sitting by peeing everywhere but in the appropriate place (i.e. Around the toilet, on the toilet paper) j/k

Comment

Yeah, and the first time one of those automatic tampon removers malfunctions, we'll be squatting to pee from then on out.

Then again, maybe we men should all cut off our genitals and be women. Women won't be happy until we do. Then, the women can sew it on, and go take care of business all by themselves.

Comment

I once bet a lady that she couldn't write her name in the snow.

Lost $10 and found out that women can not only stand up, they can also MOVE!
              -Sparky

Comment

quote:
                "Yola, a 25-year-old Swedish trainee psychiatrist, says she dumps boyfriends who insist on standing."

not to offend anyone, BUT if she dumped me because i don't sit, i GUARANTEE i would
                P!$$ right on her leg AND her pillow and NOT think twice about it!!

"how do ya like me now yola????"
                I'll post, You argue.

Comment

LMAO! That's not fair man! Marking your territory like that means no one else will take her!

Comment

You know, I've been quite facinated about the whole peeing standing up thing...I mean there seems to be a ritual to it...

1. Enter the bathroom
                    2. Lift the seat.
                    3. Unzip fly. (or just let out, if'n ya are just wearing boxers/briefs *or* disregard all together if naked.
                    4. Take hold and aim. (I like this part.)
                    5. Pee
                    6. Have a **** Shiver.
                    7. Shake once or twice to remove any remain drips, which really doesn't matter, you are still gonna end up with that spot on your shorts...
                    8. Flush.
                    9. Leave seat up and leave bathroom.

Did I leave anything out?

Comment

You know, I'm too lazy to stand anyway...............................
                      Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Piper:

1. Enter the bathroom
                        2. Lift the seat. waste of time
                        3. Unzip fly. (or just let out, if'n ya are just wearing boxers/briefs *or* disregard all together if naked.
                        4. Take hold and aim. (I like this part.)aim?
                        5. Pee
                        6. Have a **** Shiver. HAHAHAHA
                        7. Shake once or twice to remove any remain drips, which really doesn't matter, you are still gonna end up with that spot on your shorts...
                        8. Flush.

[ 05-15-2002: Message edited by: 10-13 ]

Comment

I once bet a lady that she couldn't write her name in the snow.
                          Lost $10 and found out that women can not only stand up, they can also MOVE!

What'd she look like?

I'd like to have seen that... You just don't see quality conversation like that anymore.

You know, I've been quite facinated about the whole peeing standing up thing...I mean there seems to be a ritual to it...
                          1. Enter the bathroom
                          2. Lift the seat.
                          4. Take hold and aim. (I like this part.)
                          5. Pee
                          6. Have a **** Shiver.
                          8. Flush.

Ya know...Piper knows ENTIRELYtoo much about men peeing. Scaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrry!

She hit it right on the head (I HATE it when I do that) though Item 7. Theres ALWAYS "one more drop."

Did I say it was scary that Piper knows all this?

My thoughts on the topic as a hole: ( )

Not for it. Heck I wouldn't sit for a #2 if I didn't have to. I have a phobia about public restrooms, and I don't see me sitting to urinate. Women don't have anything hanging there to have the proper mindset to address the thought of what it feels like to touch cold, wet porcelain (and if they do-they need a diet, or an operation!) Bearing in mind that said porcelain was just used 5 minutes ago by an outlaw biker who was Hep C positive...
                          People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Having been living in Sweden for the last 11 months, I would do anything a Swedish girl asked me to do. If that means I have to sit down, so be it. If you could see what I see everyday, you too would agree

However, I just got back from a trip which went through parts of Norway. Its even better there!!!!!!

Comment

There will be no way that I will sit down to urinate. IF the laws change then lock me up for being a standing peerer LOL Besides I veiw the whole world as my urinal especially when I am outdoors LOL

Klar
                              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3285 users online. 198 members and 3087 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X