300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&M Colleges with online degree programs

I'm considering getting a Criminal Justice degree and would need to do so with a school offering an online degree. I live in the Caribbean so the commute is kind of a bitch.

I'm looking for a traditional, regionally accredited, Brick and Mortar University/College that offers an entirely online Bachelor's program in CJ, Criminology or something similar.

Searching the internet is less useful than you would think since the results are flooded with the online degree schools and it's near impossible to filter down to just the "real" schools.

Do you know of any such schools?

Thanks in advance.

I'm currently attending UMUC which is University of Maryland University College. They have a CJ degree along with 20+ other online degrees. This is a b&m university and is part of the University of Maryland system. If you have any questions let me know. (I'm only 23 and I've attended 4 colleges now)

Comment

Penn State offers an online program that is excellent. There are numerous other schools out there. More and more are jumping on the on-line bandwagon every day.
      Originally posted by kontemplerande
      Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6047 users online. 325 members and 5722 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X