Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFOs: Chinese military or Imperial probes from a galaxy far away?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UFOs: Chinese military or Imperial probes from a galaxy far away?

    In June, the USG will be issuing a public report as to what they believe is buzzing around in the upper troposphere

    (spoiler alert: they don't think the objects are human designed or operated.)

    Watch the Pentagon's three declassified UFO videos taken by U.S. Navy pilots - YouTube

    It's just a matter of time before the mothership sends a fleet our direction. Should we be friendly to their arrival? Or should we be like the Sentinelese, who kill anyone who visits their little island in the Indian ocean?

    Curious if your departments have a plan on how to deal with an invasion of anomalous beings with unknown intentions or if they just plan on winging it, maybe even allowing for sanctuary city situations...
    If it is all beautiful you can’t believe it. Things aren’t that way.

    -Ernest Hemingway

  • #2
    They can't get here soon enough.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BNWS View Post
      They can't get here soon enough.
      I don't know - I understand that when they get here, the fat one will be eaten first. As a sedentary retiree, I worry about that.
      Last edited by L-1; 03-26-2021, 02:51 PM.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

      Comment


      • #4
        I, for one, welcome our new Overlords.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

        Comment


        • #5
          Pilots have been saying it's something else in the sky for decades. People painted UFOs in paintings in the Middle Ages. Cavemen painted UFOs and strange beings in caves thousands of years ago. I'm just tying to figure if Uncle Sam figured out a way to tax their air yet..... That's coming folks. Taxing air is coming.

          Oh and maybe green men from Mars. I saw one on Justice League Synder cut

          Comment


          • SOCAleo
            SOCAleo commented
            Editing a comment
            Speaking of, I was considering getting HBO Max just to see that movie. Is it worth it? Probably only buy it for one month then cancel.

          • scotty_appleton814
            scotty_appleton814 commented
            Editing a comment
            The Snyder cut is an awesome piece of comic cinematic artistry on display. WB ought to be ashamed of themselves for releasing that trash original.

          • SOCAleo
            SOCAleo commented
            Editing a comment
            Definitely a good movie, way better than the other one and makes more sense now. And now that I've watched it I understand your green Martian comment. That threw me for a loop, gonna have to check some comic books to get some back story on the Green Martian now.

        • #6
          Have you been to Portland or Seattle? Pretty sure they are already here.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by wildstar82 View Post
            Have you been to Portland or Seattle? Pretty sure they are already here.
            LOL, yep! If you go walking around the two downtowns it looks like something out of a Star Trek convention. Blue and green hair, tattoos all over faces, facial piercings and ear gauges. Definitely alienesque.

            Comment


            • Aidokea
              Aidokea commented
              Editing a comment
              That's Seattle...or San Francisco. Portland is poop and needles in the sidewalk tent communities.
              Last edited by Aidokea; 04-02-2021, 07:19 PM.

          • #8
            Originally posted by SOCAleo View Post

            LOL, yep! If you go walking around the two downtowns it looks like something out of a Star Trek convention. Blue and green hair, tattoos all over faces, facial piercings and ear gauges. Definitely alienesque.
            I can't imagine why people in the Pacific Northwest would have blue & green hair....



            As for the rest of that stuff, ever walked around Grauman's Chinese Theatre or Venice Beach?
            This Space For Rent

            Comment


            • #9
              Originally posted by wildstar82 View Post
              Have you been to Portland or Seattle? Pretty sure they are already here.
              A number of years ago tatted up people were considered somewhat as outcasts and on the edge. They're now in public safety, maybe they know something we don't.

              Comment


              • #10
                Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

                I can't imagine why people in the Pacific Northwest would have blue & green hair....



                As for the rest of that stuff, ever walked around Grauman's Chinese Theatre or Venice Beach?
                Whatever floats their boat I guess. Not dogging it at all, people in a free society have every right, in my mind to express themselves however they want.

                Comment


                • #11
                  Originally posted by retired137 View Post

                  A number of years ago tatted up people were considered somewhat as outcasts and on the edge. They're now in public safety, maybe they know something we don't.
                  And who knows, maybe facial tatts, green/blue dyed hair, facial piercings and ear gauges will be acceptable in law enforcement soon too. Nothing at this point, that is newly accepted as a "societal norm," surprises me anymore.

                  Comment


                  • #12
                    Originally posted by SOCAleo View Post

                    And who knows, maybe facial tatts, green/blue dyed hair, facial piercings and ear gauges will be acceptable in law enforcement soon too. Nothing at this point, that is newly accepted as a "societal norm," surprises me anymore.
                    Unfortunately, I believe you are correct. The norm is pretty interesting from my perspective, from theirs, I'm just some old guy.
                    Last edited by retired137; 04-01-2021, 07:06 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      Originally posted by retired137 View Post

                      Unfortunately, I believe you are correct. The norm is pretty interesting from my perspective, from theirs, I'm just some old guy.
                      Whenever I hear of the reforms that people want to make in law enforcement it reminds me of the movie Police Academy when they decided to let anyone who wanted join in the name of community relations...

                      Comment

                      MR300x250 Tablet

                      Collapse

                      What's Going On

                      Collapse

                      There are currently 4907 users online. 270 members and 4637 guests.

                      Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                      Welcome Ad

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X