Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boulder shooting staged?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boulder shooting staged?



    Jesuits at it again? Seems fishy

  • #2
    I see the board's conspiracy peddler is back....
    This Space For Rent

    Comment


    • #3
      I got into it on a prepper site that it was “another staged shooting”... And they wonder WHY they are monitored.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
        I see the board's conspiracy peddler is back....
        You must be one of those “coincidence theorists”

        112 pound Adam Lanza with a birthday on the 112th day of the year allegedly killed 26 people at “Sandy Hook”(numerology of 112)

        Comment


        • DM206
          DM206 commented
          Editing a comment
          But how much did he weigh in kilograms?

      • #5
        Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        I got into it on a prepper site that it was “another staged shooting”... And they wonder WHY they are monitored.
        Ya ya. Just a coincidence right?


        https://youtu.be/RGHbUKlBo38

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by hold the air View Post
          You must be one of those “coincidence theorists”

          112 pound Adam Lanza with a birthday on the 112th day of the year allegedly killed 26 people at “Sandy Hook”(numerology of 112)
          You've figured it out. Your days are numbered. The Council of the Illuminati will have the Rothschilds approve a funding release by the Bilderberg Group for your immediate elimination. They'll dispatch their alien assassins (either Grays or Reptillians, depending on your location) to abduct you and transport you to Area 51 for immediate disintegration using HAARP technology. Until then, you'll be constantly monitored by unmarked black helicopters.

          Been nice knowing you.
          "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
          -Friedrich Nietzsche

          Comment


          • #7
            Wack Wack Wack...
            Now go home and get your shine box!

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
              Wack Wack Wack...
              must be a sad existence with that 89 IQ.

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by hold the air View Post

                You must be one of those “coincidence theorists”

                112 pound Adam Lanza with a birthday on the 112th day of the year allegedly killed 26 people at “Sandy Hook”(numerology of 112)
                You either need more anti-psych meds or less, because the amount you're taking right now isn't working...

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

                  You either need more anti-psych meds or less, because the amount you're taking right now isn't working...
                  Ah.. another sub 100 IQ coincidence theorist. Brilliant. This is why they will get away with it because of the dumb downed masses.

                  “it’s easy to be fooled, it’s almost impossible to convince someone that they have been fooled”

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by hold the air View Post
                    Ah.. another sub 100 IQ coincidence theorist. Brilliant. This is why they will get away with it because of the dumb downed masses.

                    “it’s easy to be fooled, it’s almost impossible to convince someone that they have been fooled”
                    You believe that some clandestine group has gone to extraordinary lengths to set up a conspiracy to kill people to further some underground agenda, but decided to make it so their plans could be "decoded" through numerology like some kind of puzzle in a movie script or video game plot, but you question the IQ of people who don't believe it? Oy vey...

                    Let me let you in on a little secret...clandestine operations are SECRET and those who develop said operations (like the military) don't build in clues so they can be deciphered by outsiders like a sudoku puzzle. Believing that a group with the power and resources to pull off a black-bag operation like this, all in an attempt to manipulate the public, while staying in the shadows so no one knows they exist, but who decided to make their plans decipherable through numerology is either extremely naive or a sign of mental illness.
                    "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
                    -Friedrich Nietzsche

                    Comment


                    • DM206
                      DM206 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The human brain is wired to see patterns where they don't exist, but some people take that to extremes, thinking they are "decoding" some kind of secret information. It's reinforced by the feeling of having special knowledge that others can't see or understand.

                      Funny fact though: Adam Lanza was born on the 113th day of the year, not the 112th. 1992 was a leap year.

                  • #12
                    HTA is a nutcase. Don’t feed the Troll.
                    Now go home and get your shine box!

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      I got into it on a prepper site that it was “another staged shooting”... And they wonder WHY they are monitored.
                      I do believe that things are being manipulated behind the scenes, but not this blatantly.

                      A cop and 9 civilians dead isn’t staged.
                      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

                      "With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        Originally posted by Bing_Oh View Post

                        You've figured it out. Your days are numbered. The Council of the Illuminati will have the Rothschilds approve a funding release by the Bilderberg Group for your immediate elimination. They'll dispatch their alien assassins (either Grays or Reptillians, depending on your location) to abduct you and transport you to Area 51 for immediate disintegration using HAARP technology. Until then, you'll be constantly monitored by unmarked black helicopters.

                        Been nice knowing you.
                        You forgot about being funded by the KOCH brothers
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                        Comment


                        • Bing_Oh
                          Bing_Oh commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They're members of the Illuminati. Or the Bilderberg Group.

                          Besides, I though I was doing pretty good. I strung together at least 8 conspiracy theories in one short paragraph...cut me a break, man!

                      • #15
                        Illuminati....
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

                        Comment

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 5792 users online. 332 members and 5460 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X