300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officer Smith,

While I will never know you, you are a brother in blue and I cannot fathom what you are going through right now. We as police officers become accustomed to things happening to other families and we never truly realize that we can join them in being a victim as well. May God Bless you and your family and may you find some comfort. I am so sorry for your loss as she was a beautiful young woman and I will pray for you each day. We must cherish our time with everyone we love.

Stay strong brother, be safe, and always smile when you think of her.
    Moooooooooooo, I'm a goat

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss! We will remember Kelsey and all of you her family during the prayers at my church tomorrow.

There is an organization called "Compassionate Friends"-- it is made up of people who have lost a child. You might find their company a comfort, because they know from their own experience much of what you are going through.

I pray not only for your comfort, and Kelsey's ongoing life in God, but also that justice may be done and her killer never have the chance to harm another.
      We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
      but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Officer Smith & Family & Friends of Kelsey,

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time and have been since Kelsey went "missing". I prayed you would have a happier ending and I'm so heartbroken it was not meant to be. Please know that you are not alone in feeling the heartache and loss of your beautiful Kelsey...many of us are grieving right along with you and feeling your pain.

I am praying for all of you so that God gives you the strength to go on. You lives have been changed forever but the memories you have of your beloved Kelsey can never be taken from you. Kelsey will always live on in your heart and even though a monster took her from this earth, HE can NEVER take her from your heart. Kelsey will live there forever.....

R.I.P. Kelsey Smith, you'll never be forgotten.

Sue from Massachusetts
        My opinion.

Comment

My and my families prayers go out to the Kelsey family............
          IGNORE LIST - Banastretarlton AKA "banana boy"

"In the fields of observation chance favors only prepared mind"
          -----Louis Pasteur

"Sweat in training saves blood on the battlefield."

-------Col. David "Hack" Hackworth

On my 7 year old 2nd Grade Class wall

------------YOU are RESPONSIBLE for YOUR OWN ACTIONS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5418 users online. 329 members and 5089 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X