300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops Plus -- DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

I called these idiots today just to ask them a question about the product. The so-called customer service agent yelled over me the whole time. When I told her, "stop talking over me and let me ask the question," she yelled even louder!

I noticed they had an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau at the bottom of their web page, so I clicked on it to file a complaint with the BBB. Funny enough, they actually have a B-.

I strongly recommend doing any business with people who think it's ok to shout down a customer who is merely trying to ask a question, and then lie about their BBB rating. In our world, one little lie gets you fired. In theirs, it's just business.
    MAC

Sad that one of their representatives can ruin your experience. I don't think I've ever dealt with them, but me being me, I would have attempted to contact someone in charge to report that rep. I'm sure they would be very happy to continue getting business and not have one person ruin it for them.

Comment

Originally posted by angeredmgmt View Post
      Sad that one of their representatives can ruin your experience. I don't think I've ever dealt with them, but me being me, I would have attempted to contact someone in charge to report that rep. I'm sure they would be very happy to continue getting business and not have one person ruin it for them.
      I tried, but they are on Eastern time and I'm in Mountain time -- everyone had gone home for the day. So I filed a complaint with the BBB, which will get sent directly to their management. I really hope they recorded that phone call.
      MAC

Comment

So what was the question and what was the product?

Comment

I dont know but I heard if you own a company and buy a membership in the BBB you get a better ratting by them

Comment

The story we have is: “called to ask a question and got yelled at”.

Anyone suspect there’s more to the story than that?
            "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

• Aidokea
              Aidokea commented
              Editing a comment
              I do.......

• CCCSD
              CCCSD commented
              Editing a comment
              Much more...

• PtownVAMike
              PtownVAMike commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. I see this a lot on non-LE forums where someone will post a complaint and leave out some important details............

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
            The story we have is: “called to ask a question and got yelled at”.

Anyone suspect there’s more to the story than that?
            Did you forget who I am? Granted, I retired from law enforcement 4 1/2 years ago and now rarely show my face around here. But Tanksoldier, you should remember me; I remember you.
            MAC

Comment

Originally posted by mac266 View Post

Did you forget who I am? Granted, I retired from law enforcement 4 1/2 years ago and now rarely show my face around here. But Tanksoldier, you should remember me; I remember you.
              Irrelevant.

Details are missing, reinforced by the fact that you could have written: “no, really... I called up, asked a simple question about XYZ and got immediately screamed at for literally no reason.”

Not saying any screaming by customer service is justified, but there’s almost certainly more to the story than what you wrote.

Give us the whole story, then we can decide whether to do business with them or not... tho I don’t think I ever have anyway.
              "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

BBB is worthless. It’s a non-profit organization that has zero power to do anything other than slam businesses on their website.

I know a few businesses that got poor BBB reviews because they refused to cooperate with the BBB representatives who were allegedly attempting to satisfy a customer complaint.

In once case a local restaurant refused to refund a habitual “unhappy customer”. The owner of the restaurant had comped several meals prior to the one reported to BBB. As a matter of principle, the business owner refused to comp any more meals. Customer made some really outrageous allegations (insects in food, alleged food poisoning, etc). Health department inspectors found no evidence to support allegations.

As far as I’m concerned, BBB can go eff themselves.
                Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6078 users online. 348 members and 5730 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X