300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid taught me how boring nature is

Last edited by OutofRoll; 05-02-2021, 05:17 PM.

I feel like you were drinking when you wrote this, lol! I get it though. When everything got shut down, it was real boring. Most of the entertainment here in Georgia opened back up.
    Stay strapped, or get clapped.

-George Washington

Comment

Originally posted by OutofRoll View Post
      get fat on Netflix n cookies
      Or you could burn calories on Netflix n chill.

Comment

• OutofRoll
        OutofRoll commented
        Editing a comment
        Covid is the new virus for windy movies so now you need to bundle up with PPE.

Last edited by OutofRoll; 05-02-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OutofRoll View Post
        Lol naw just a mourning random rant on a cell phone. It was an itch that needed a good rubbing. So I decided to share with my make believe forum family
        Haha i'm just messin with ya. I'm glad I discovered these forums as well. Met alot of good people.
        Stay strapped, or get clapped.

-George Washington

Comment

I'll tell you how bad shelter in place has become. The housekeeper was here yesterday and I actually started cleaning the house with her.
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

If I had a dollar for every urbanite I've met who developed a romanticized notion of rural life and who jumped into rural living only to find out that they truly belonged to the city...I'd have a week's worth of lunch money.

Comment

Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
              If I had a dollar for every urbanite I've met who developed a romanticized notion of rural life and who jumped into rural living only to find out that they truly belonged to the city...I'd have a week's worth of lunch money.
              I live in the country........for the last 30 yrs......not far out but I have a 2.5 mile drive on gravel to get to a hard surface road.. Then 5 miles to town. 20 minutes away is a urban area of about 200K population (in another county) 40 minutes away is a major Big 10 college town & 60 minutes away isa metroplex that spans two states. A lot of population nearby in very expensive tax based property.

The "city folk" have moved out into our entire county mostly due to our low taxation

About 10 yrs ago the family farm across the road from me was sold at auction & bought by a developer. It is now a housing development of about 30 homes.........ALL who moved out of the city to live the "rural life"

They drive their Land Rovers, Super Duty Dura Max powered Pickups and BMW sedans down the gravel at 5 mph so they don't get dirty & bitch to the county roads supervisor when the roads are not clear 10 minutes after the snow stops.

You should have seen the pile up last year when5 of them got stuck when they thought their 4x4 could drive through the7' drift plugging the road
              My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I was able to live in both urban and rural places. I ended up asking myself just now, WHY DO I ENJOY BEING AWAY FROM THE CITY THOUGH? oh that's right. I forgot to consider that fact that I am a boring person!

Comment

What a year, eh?

I learned that I'm more introverted than I knew, and the fewer people I have to deal with, the happier I am.

I learned to play Counter Strike- Global Offensive on my computer, and now am a Lieutenant, level 28.

I learned that technology like Netflix and SiriuisXM does not make me nostalgic for the era of am radio and a couple of tv channels from a roof antennae.

I learned to make a gourmet dinner nightly, and what pinotage pairs best with grilled venison medallions and mushrooms.
                  Quickness is the essence of war.

-Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

I live in the country........for the last 30 yrs......not far out but I have a 2.5 mile drive on gravel to get to a hard surface road.. Then 5 miles to town. 20 minutes away is a urban area of about 200K population (in another county) 40 minutes away is a major Big 10 college town & 60 minutes away isa metroplex that spans two states. A lot of population nearby in very expensive tax based property.

The "city folk" have moved out into our entire county mostly due to our low taxation

About 10 yrs ago the family farm across the road from me was sold at auction & bought by a developer. It is now a housing development of about 30 homes.........ALL who moved out of the city to live the "rural life"

They drive their Land Rovers, Super Duty Dura Max powered Pickups and BMW sedans down the gravel at 5 mph so they don't get dirty & bitch to the county roads supervisor when the roads are not clear 10 minutes after the snow stops.

You should have seen the pile up last year when5 of them got stuck when they thought their 4x4 could drive through the7' drift plugging the road
                    Around here it's the $50,000+ p/u's & SUV's that you see wrecked because they they thought that 4WD also means 4WStop (bleeping tourons!).

At least you don't have to deal with slow motorhomes & gawking touroids who plug up the curvy roads while bypassing every turnout.
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

At least you don't have to deal with slow motorhomes & gawking touroids who plug up the curvy roads while bypassing every turnout.
                      Nope get 2 miles from my house and I have a nice 4 lane divided highway that will take me whereever I want
                      My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4765 users online. 318 members and 4447 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X