300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelsey Smith MISSING...LEO's daughter

Kelsey Smith is missing from Overland Park, Kansas. Kelsey's father is a LEO. Please say a Prayer that Kelsey is found safe.

www.findkelsey.com

snipped from findkelsey:

KELSEY SMITH of Overland Park (Kansas City area) disappeared on Saturday, June 2 around 7:00 PM. She was last seen in the parking lot at the Target store at 97th and Quivira, behind the Oak Park Mall in Overland Park
    Last edited by Puddles44; 06-05-2007, 08:38 PM.
    My opinion.

A parents nightmare!!!

Hope and prayers for her safe return.
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
      A parents nightmare!!!

Hope and prayers for her safe return.

I agree deputy x 2!

There is a video of a POI posted on the Overland Park Police page. I also found Kelsey's myspace.

www.myspace.com/bandbaby2007
      My opinion.

Comment

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/...96/detail.html

There is a link with the surveillance video from Target where she was possibly abducted.

Prayers enroute
        Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

I hope someone ID's this guy soon! Thoughts and prayers to the family.
          "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

That's horrible, from the picture she looks like the "perfect" daughter.

I hope she is OK and gets to see her family again.

Comment

God help this family. Any daughter is perfect at that age.

I hope for a good resolution, and pray the child is safe and will be recovered.
              "Say hal-lo to my leetle frahnd!"

Comment

Added in my prayers...

Hoping for her quick and safe recovery

Comment

May God be with you during this time and the the return of Kelsey be done safely and immediate.

Comment

She'll be in my prayers too. I hope they find her safe, sound and soon.

Comment

I just searched for updates and Kelsey hasn't been found yet.

snipped from America's Most Wanted:

Cops: Kelsey Was Abducted
                      Cops in Overland Park, Kan. say 18-year-old Kelsey Ann Smith was abducted from the parking lot of a Target store. Police say a man pushed her into her car at around 7:09 p.m. Kelsey was supposed to meet her boyfriend at home to go to a graduation party, but when she didn't show up, friends and family knew that something was wrong.

I feel so sorry for the parents and especially the Dad. LEO's know the importance of finding a missing person within the 24-48 hrs. time frame. Kelsey's father must be going through a living he!!. All the training in the world doesn't prepare you for having your own child get abducted.

Please continue to say Prayers for this family as well as for the LEO's searching for a fellow Officer's missing child. All it takes is one good tip and I hope it comes in today.
                      My opinion.

Comment

Praying for Kelsey's safe and quick return and strength for the family.

Comment

Kelsey's body has been found.

Fox news has just reported that Kelsey's body has been found.

For once, why can't there ever be a happy ending?
                          My opinion.

Comment

Oh crap...not good news at all.

Let's hope there is evidence that leads to the perp.

Thanks for the update
                            This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
                              Oh crap...not good news at all.

Let's hope there is evidence that leads to the perp.

Thanks for the update
                              You're welcome! I wish I had better news to report.

I hope Kelsey fought like he!! and the evidence leads right to her murderer.

My faith is in LE to find this person! My heart aches for her parents & family...so sad.
                              My opinion.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5840 users online. 326 members and 5514 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X