Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the following mean in your professional opinion?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the following mean in your professional opinion?

"Must not be impaired from testifying credibly in a court of law or impaired from swearing to an affidavit"

Anything that would likely lead to your testimony being discredited. This includes a history of perjury, fraud, and work discipline for lying or deception. It may cover more examples, but certainly the above.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Comando5 View Post
      "Must not be impaired from testifying credibly in a court of law or impaired from swearing to an affidavit"
      You can't have a history that makes your credibility on the stand questionable, and you can't have beliefs that prevent you from swearing an oath... no "affirmation" allowed, apparently.
      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by 5Comando5 View Post
        Read Brady vs Maryland
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Brady comes to mind, as well as having something in your background that can be effectively used to impeach your credibility. Is this part of a job posting?

Comment

If you have to ask, it means: you aren’t qualified.
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4290 users online. 264 members and 4026 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X