Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical tickling

https://www.police1.com/close-quarte...BS3DxZzQGfibzW
    Good day all. could this video be for real? Do police use this tickle me Elmo style to get bad people to summit to get cuffs on them
    Last edited by roadrunner5877; 12-25-2020, 09:25 PM.

do you have training class on tickling each other

Comment

No. No we do not. I don’t want any officers with this mentality having my back.

How in the hell is tickling going to work when pain compliance is not effective? Yeah, lets get in there and whisper “are you ticklish” like Uncle Bad Touch. It wasn’t even posted on April 1st.
      Last edited by darkhorse6; 12-25-2020, 11:44 PM.
      US Army Veteran
      The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

What the actual ****

Comment

• darkhorse6
          darkhorse6 commented
          Editing a comment
          Watch the Mike the Cop video on the same referenced article... I thought it was a joke at first.

Pretty sure Joe Biden graduated from this course...
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Believe it or not, this was actually mentioned in my DT back in the late 90's when I went through the academy. And, no, I've never used it in 20 years.
          "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
          -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Im sure it well get alot of Utube views if a couple of male cops have a young female laying on ground tickling her trying to get cuffs on her

Comment

While I've never done it, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.

Comment

Next innovation, the tactical hand job..

Comment

So you have to place them in a control hold, in order to tickle them...yeah. No lawsuits will EVER come out of this.

Utter ****ing bull ****. These nut bags who create this need to be banned from ever being allowed to train...but I’m SURE it will be legislated into use.

Cool. Next female hottie suspect I get...all fingers going on. Glad they are legalizing it.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
                    While I've never done it, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.
                    Is it excessive force if you tickler while she’s cuffed?

Asking for a friend....
                    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Would the Bowling Ball technique be authorized for females then too?

Comment

What about giving her tactical spankings?

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                          Next innovation, the tactical hand job..
                          Since 2020 is bizarro world already, I don't find this out of the realm of possibility.

Comment

Send in an army of social workers and massage therapists armed with Zoloft and feathers. Save the cops for active shooters. Problem solved.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4484 users online. 304 members and 4180 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X