300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External carrier molle gear

I believe this is my first post, but hopefully I can get some decent suggestions. Our department began allowing us external molle carriers a few months ago and mine should be in shortly. I've done a good amount of shopping and research on mag pouches, cuff, flashlight and radio cases etc., but it seems there isn't more than a few companies I can find that make the kydex style pouches/holsters. I'm not a fan of the soft HSGI stuff, and prefer the hard kydex/plastic material. I've been leaning towards an outfit called Wilder Tactical as their stuff doesn't look too bad and gets good reviews, with a few guys having Zero9 branded stuff. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Zero9 makes a great product. My duty belt is all high speed gear
    US Army Veteran
    The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

• Krinkiboi2020
      Krinkiboi2020 commented
      Editing a comment
      HSGI, OSOE, ATS and TAG were and still are my go-to's for solid gear.

Originally posted by CopO'Midwest View Post
    I believe this is my first post, but hopefully I can get some decent suggestions. Our department began allowing us external molle carriers a few months ago and mine should be in shortly. I've done a good amount of shopping and research on mag pouches, cuff, flashlight and radio cases etc., but it seems there isn't more than a few companies I can find that make the kydex style pouches/holsters. I'm not a fan of the soft HSGI stuff, and prefer the hard kydex/plastic material. I've been leaning towards an outfit called Wilder Tactical as their stuff doesn't look too bad and gets good reviews, with a few guys having Zero9 branded stuff. Anyone have any other suggestions?
    For hardshell mag carriers I like ITW Nexus Fastmags. G-Code also makes a comparable product. Also, check out Ethos Survival, if you haven't already. They make some really nice kydex gear.

Comment

Right now I'm running a 5.11 Tac Tec, with 4 AKM mags, an Falcon Medical slim IFAK, an old Icom, and a Condor Tidepool 1.5L hydration carrier.

Comment

I would re-iterate some of the comments above. I used ITW fast mag holders for my pistol mags on MOLLE vests and on duty belts and they are simply the best. Wilder Tactical makes good stuff and I have TQ and AR mag holders by them. ZERO9 is TOP NOTCH GEAR!!! Period. Plus it's owned by active duty police i think. Can't go wrong with any of those brands.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6610 users online. 348 members and 6262 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X