Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Johnson, leader of the FAC, hooked on federal charges, facing 20 years in prison

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Johnson, leader of the FAC, hooked on federal charges, facing 20 years in prison

https://www.whas11.com/article/news/...4-01fe48565600

If this is true. My mind wanders to the zone of "why wasnt he made into swiss cheese at that moment" I got no sympathy for that. It took the FBI three months to close this case. And they wonder why locals bust their balls.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
      If this is true. My mind wanders to the zone of "why wasnt he made into swiss cheese at that moment" I got no sympathy for that. It took the FBI three months to close this case. And they wonder why locals bust their balls.
      Same reason nobody was made into swiss cheese during the Bundy standoff - You ventilate one guy, and then it spirals out of control into a ventilation party on both sides.

Comment

Because he's the leader of an armed militia, shoot and kill him and there's a very high chance his followers/other members go off guns blazing. That is not the type of scenario I'm sure local, state, and federal want to deal with. At least with him is custody the only complaints you'll hear is "Man he shouldn't be in jail, he's not getting a speedy trial, y'all are infringing on his rights" etc.

Comment

THIS is WHY we know you’re not a Cop.
          You haven’t EARNED the right to bust anyone’s balls.

****ing Poser.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Aidokea
            Aidokea commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup.......

• scotty_appleton814
            scotty_appleton814 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup, I just did that. And will continue to do so. Have a nice day. Also I'm glad you have your personal cheerleader here too. The guy right above me. I think you guys would make a fabulous pair to costar in Bring It On part 12.

Plea deal guaranteed with his future “cooperation” is to be expected. I would be shocked if he did any more than ten.
          US Army Veteran
          The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

He won’t do that much. It’s a Political crime and he’s a Political Prisoner. Just watch...

Comment

• darkhorse6
              darkhorse6 commented
              Editing a comment
              My optimism is showing through I guess. Who knows what will happen at this point.

Smart move to arrest on LE terms and time of choosing when the temperature on the streets has dimmed, and not engage on hothead seditionist lunatic terms.

Sometimes I get the impression there are posters here who never heard of Waco Texas or Ruby Ridge or other 'swiss cheese' incidents....
            If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

-George S. Patton

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
              scotty_appleton814 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm well aware of Waco and Ruby Ridge

Unless I'm mistaken, it's a case of using the "minimum amount of force necessary" to stop or eliminate a threat.

To me, it further proves the point that officers generally will not resort to lethal force unless there's no other reasonable way to handle the situation at hand.
            It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratatatat View Post
              Smart move to arrest on LE terms and time of choosing when the temperature on the streets has dimmed, and not engage on hothead seditionist lunatic terms.

Sometimes I get the impression there are posters here who never heard of Waco Texas or Ruby Ridge or other 'swiss cheese' incidents....
              Yep...

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
                Unless I'm mistaken, it's a case of using the "reasonable amount of force necessary" to stop or eliminate a threat.

To me, it further proves the point that officers generally will not resort to lethal force unless there's no other reasonable way to handle the situation at hand.
                Fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Levithane View Post

Because he's the leader of an armed militia, shoot and kill him and there's a very high chance his followers/other members go off guns blazing. That is not the type of scenario I'm sure local, state, and federal want to deal with. At least with him is custody the only complaints you'll hear is "Man he shouldn't be in jail, he's not getting a speedy trial, y'all are infringing on his rights" etc.
                  There are already rumblings of people saying he shouldn't be in jail. We'll see what happens as this play out. I'll pay a little attention to whatever the next headline from this incident is.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6821 users online. 352 members and 6469 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X