300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal family gathering

Happy Thanksgiving all. I live in MN and the state government is banning any one from outside your household from visiting your home. I know there are other states that have a ban like this. how will police be be able or even have the time to enforce something like this. I would think police have too many other things they need to deal with.

Do you think a ban like this is constitutional ? maybe the government thinks it better to be safe than free

Comment

It won't be enforced.

There isn't ANY agency that wants to delve into this problem......................................

Darwin will take care of those who aren't responsible in their "gatherings"
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Sissies. We have gunships spooled and ready and will be interdicting any and all social gatherings. Once in custody, those still alive, will be transferred to the CDC camps
        Last edited by CCCSD; 11-26-2020, 10:01 PM.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by roadrunner5877 View Post
          Happy Thanksgiving all. I live in MN and the state government is banning any one from outside your household from visiting your home. I know there are other states that have a ban like this. how will police be be able or even have the time to enforce something like this. I would think police have too many other things they need to deal with.
          Didn't MN propose, or institute, a $1000 fine for socializing with someone outside of your household and a $25,000 fine for publicly daring to defy the mandates?

PA is attempting to mandate the wearing of masks in your own home, and here in OH, we've got a new enforcement agency to force mask compliance against businesses.

For the first time in the pandemic Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine is rolling out state and local agents to enforce his statewide mask mandate. The initial order that came in late July had little in the way of enforcement attached to it.

Comment

Regulation of business and public lands is one thing.

Gatherings inside your own house? Unenforceable even if it wasn’t unconstitutional.
            "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

The guidance my department has given us is if we respond to a place in violation of the governor's executive orders. We are to write a report and take no enforcement action.

This is our 2nd statewide shutdown. First time around we had hundreds if not thousands of "shelter-in-place" complaints and calls for service. This time around I have not had to respond to any of them personally and cannot recall them being on our high priority boards.

People are not complaining this time around. But I do not want to be case law example of the civil suit that will inevitably occur once a cop takes forceful action on these issues.

Comment

Civil suits? I'm waiting for the congressional hearings. What do you think the chances are of at least one state official being held in contempt of congress? or major corruption being exposed (I.e. state officials with stocks in mask companies)

Comment

Send in the social workers.

Comment

I'm lucky to live in the south! We don't have insane restrictions like that. Even if they tried, our department isn't going to enforce it!. Earlier this year we just asked people to leave the "closed" parks if we caught someone in them. Never received any lip from the people and I didn't even stick around to watch them leave either.

Apparently the lockdown hasn't worked last time. Why do the same thing and expect a different result this time?

Comment

Originally posted by vc859 View Post
                      Civil suits? I'm waiting for the congressional hearings. What do you think the chances are of at least one state official being held in contempt of congress? or major corruption being exposed (I.e. state officials with stocks in mask companies)
                      The more restrictive lockdowns have come from Democrat ran states or at least from what I've heard talked about in the media. Currently Democrats have a majority in the house. Do you think they're going to really do anything about it if they could?
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by vc859 View Post
                        Bwahahahaha....yeah...right... Never gonna happen.
                        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

While social gatherings are prohibited, I believe funerals are not. Today, I suspect many families held funerals for pet turkeys who recently passed. I doubt the police will be disrespecting mourners.
                          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Meanwhile, in the People's Republic of Commiefornia:

Los Angeles to shut off water and power to homes hosting large parties or gatherings

Comment

Originally posted by ehbowen View Post
                              That's been going on since at least Spring in LA.

Then we have Gov "Rules for Thee, but not for Me" Newsom and his unmasked, undistanced dinner parties....

​​​​​
                              Two California Medical Association executives attended the Nov. 6 French Laundry birthday dinner party along with Gov. Gavin Newsom.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6798 users online. 354 members and 6444 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X