Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I met a game warden today and got to talk to them too!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retired137
    replied
    Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
    ...and Zen-Paladin, do you notice how much of 137's posts sounds like drunk nonsense?

Taking LE career advice from someone who is intoxicated, and may never have been a cop at all, would be silly...
    image_17691.jpg

Aidokea, during your short career, how did you become a member of this group? In record time also. You also appear to have an obsession with alcohol, AA not working for you? I suggest you stop trying to bully people, it was career ending for you, so why do it here?
    Last edited by retired137; 11-14-2020, 09:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Zen-Paladin, do you notice how those of us who have successfully completed a career in law enforcement (and have honorably retired) share things with you, and Scotty the rookie responds with estrogen-charged tantrums directed at us?

Taking LE career advice from Scotty, would be like taking motorcycle riding advice from someone who just been granted their learner's permit...
    Why do you mention honorably retired? It's something that's been bugging me, it's almost like there is something you have to compensate for by saying "honorably". Like your career ran short because you couldn't hack it or something. If someone has retired, simplest truest meaning of the word, 99% of the time, it's under honorable conditions. Otherwise it's a termination or resignation in lieu or termination. There are those who leave the job because it's not for them and they just resign, nothing funky about it. But as you ride the coattails of CCCSD, you always mention honorably retired. Why? There are other retirees here who don't feel the need to remind us it was honorably.

Once again you have decided to engage me where I had not contacted you. Leave me be or I will do onto you as you do to me, and like Steve Rogers, I can do this all day. Take your homie's Shinebox and go eat a pack of cold hot dogs.

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    replied
    ...and Zen-Paladin, do you notice how much of 137's posts sounds like drunk nonsense?

Taking LE career advice from someone who is intoxicated, and may never have been a cop at all, would be silly...
    Last edited by Aidokea; 11-13-2020, 07:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• retired137
    replied
    Zen-Paladin, do you notice how those of us who have successfully completed a career in law enforcement (and have honorably retired) share things with you, and Scotty the rookie responds with estrogen-charged tantrums directed at us?

Taking LE career advice from Scotty, would be like taking motorcycle riding advice from someone who just been granted their learner's permit...
    Read comment 9.1. Mr. Brady is clueless, he thinks that everyone is treated the same everyplace in the country. You're cutting and running now, why at this time?

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Appleton was just hired as a cop. He has ZERO veracity on these boards.
    You can take your Shinebox and pack of cold hot dogs and find yourself a corner.

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    replied
    Ashton Whitty is autistic- I think she'd do okay as a cop...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• Aidokea
    commented on 's reply
    Yup.

And several of us have predicted that his big mouth will cause him to get fired (or worse) LONG before he ever reaches retirement...
    Last edited by Aidokea; 11-13-2020, 12:51 AM.

• CCCSD
    replied
    Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

Zen, if you want, you can feel free and PM if you want. I'm 34 and have spent my adult life working in law enforcement from corrections to the streets.

Aidokea can eat a pack of cold hot dogs with no buns.
    Appleton was just hired as a cop. He has ZERO veracity on these boards.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
    California’s game wardens have a K9 program that lets them take their personal dogs along to work.

I came THAT close to getting hired a few years ago. They were hiring for 7 and I was #3 on the list... but then the state went bankrupt and they had a hiring freeze.

The pay isn’t as good as CHP or CDoC but the job is more fun.

As for autism, I read a report that claims as much as 15% of US law enforcement may have undiagnosed autism to some degree, Aspergers Syndrome or similar. The worst they can do is say no, so go for it. Have a plan b, but give it a shot.
    There is a an officer at our next door neighbor department whom everyone is sure has Asperger's Syndrome. I've heard he is a great ET with awesome attention to detail.

Leave a comment:

• Saluki89
    commented on 's reply
    The only time I ever saw a DNR guy was my first shots fired call. Man they have alot of gear.

• retired137
    replied
    Double Post
    Last edited by retired137; 11-12-2020, 09:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tanksoldier
    replied
    California’s game wardens have a K9 program that lets them take their personal dogs along to work.

I came THAT close to getting hired a few years ago. They were hiring for 7 and I was #3 on the list... but then the state went bankrupt and they had a hiring freeze.

The pay isn’t as good as CHP or CDoC but the job is more fun.

As for autism, I read a report that claims as much as 15% of US law enforcement may have undiagnosed autism to some degree, Aspergers Syndrome or similar. The worst they can do is say no, so go for it. Have a plan b, but give it a shot.
    Last edited by tanksoldier; 11-12-2020, 08:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• retired137
    replied
    Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

Zen, if you want, you can feel free and PM if you want. I'm 34 and have spent my adult life working in law enforcement from corrections to the streets.

Sometimes one does not gain life experience when they transition into LE later in life. The hot dog guy started at the ripe age of 44.

Leave a comment:

• scotty_appleton814
    replied
    Originally posted by Zen-Paladin View Post

Gotcha. It's not something that's really a major concern, just figured I'd ask. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4461 users online. 222 members and 4239 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X