300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Georgetime View Post

I don't share your faith in the federal government, sorry.
    I don't either, but that's what we have.

Comment

• Let's be clear. This isn't hard.

That woman should not have been shot. It's clear as day on video. She's attempting to crawl through a window and there's literally cops standing right by her NOT shooting her.

At the same time, George Floyd should not have been killed. That's also clear as day on video.

It doesn't matter if the woman was a saint, and George Floyd was a terrible human. Neither of them deserved to die in the matter that they did.

Comment

• DM206
        DM206 commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't seen that video but if it's true I agree with your comments.

• Video of shooting
      https://twitter.com/Hoodvideoswtf/st...728539652?s=20

Another angle
      https://twitter.com/BigDumbSwede/sta...433228800?s=20

Last edited by iconoclaste; 01-07-2021, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Aidokea
        Aidokea commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow.......

• scotty_appleton814
        scotty_appleton814 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wonder how this shooting will be ruled

• Originally posted by retired137 View Post

What have you to say about the storming of the capital today? A perfect example of law and order.
      There's reports of Antifa infiltrating the Trump protest. It's reported via facial recognition tech. that some of the protesters were members of Antifa so.........

Don't believe me? Read the article from MSN.com:

Matt Gaetz alleges antifa infiltrated violent Capitol Hill protest (msn.com)

Don't like that source, then here is one from the Washington Times:

XRVision firm claims Antifa infiltrated protesters who stormed Capitol - Washington Times

There's more sources too.

Comment

• Aidokea
        Aidokea commented
        Editing a comment
        Not surprising. I saw the Confederate Battle Flag being flown. The Confederate Battle Flag was created by DEMOCRATS, not Republicans...

• scotty_appleton814
        Editing a comment
        Created by Dem, USERPTED by The GOP and other conservative right wing groups. I dare you to argue otherwise.

• CCCSD
        CCCSD commented
        Editing a comment
        You’ve been proven wrong every dare you state. Does your agency know what an idiot you are..?

• scotty_appleton814
        Editing a comment
        CCC, you may as just admit that you are a single-narrow minded individual. There isn't a person with common sense in America that doesn't know that the Confederate Flag, or Flag of the Northern Virginia Army, or Rebel Flag has racist roots and has been used by right wing and conservative groups.

• Originally posted by retired137 View Post

Life was so much easier before. I'm sorry to say I voted for the soon not to be president, I'm quite glad he lost now. He is the biggest threat to democracy there is, hopefully he's convicted after he leaves office. On another note, there will be a lot of his followers facing swift punishment for the breach. LMAO
      In about four years from now, I'll ask you if you still agree with your sentiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by SOCAleo View Post

There's reports of Antifa infiltrating the Trump protest. It's reported via facial recognition tech. that some of the protesters were members of Antifa so.........

Don't believe me? Read the article from MSN.com:

Matt Gaetz alleges antifa infiltrated violent Capitol Hill protest (msn.com)

Don't like that source, then here is one from the Washington Times:

XRVision firm claims Antifa infiltrated protesters who stormed Capitol - Washington Times

There's more sources too.
        And there's also facial recognition software that has identified some people as Qfreaks and white supremacists. What's your point?

Comment

In about four years from now, I'll ask you if you still agree with your sentiment.
          I'll be sure to let you know, I still regret voting for Trump as of now. Her family can say she died for Trump.
          Last edited by retired137; 01-07-2021, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iconoclaste View Post

And there's also facial recognition software that has identified some people as Qfreaks and white supremacists. What's your point?
            My point is, this was not your typical conservative grass roots protest storming the capital. Although it is too soon to truly tell, this may have been the work of left wing and right wing infiltration, which was made to look like your average run of the mill Trump supporter.

So I'm attempting to quell some of the vitriol that will inevitable be hurled towards those who voted for Trump.

Comment

My point is, this was not your typical conservative grass roots protest storming the capital. Although it is too soon to truly tell, this may have been the work of left wing and right wing infiltration, which was made to look like your average run of the mill Trump supporter.

So I'm attempting to quell some of the vitriol that will inevitable be hurled towards those who voted for Trump.
              Here's what I think. Anytime....anytime there is an act of political violence/terrorism the freaks from both sides -- every leftist anarchist communist white supremacist boogaloo Qanon criminal crawl from their holes and go enact their form of justice. They all have varying motives for their participation, but they are essentially looking to destabilize and terrorize. That's why there were boogaloos and white supremacists at the BLM destruction and why there's Antifa at the capitol.

Comment

• This is big. It's big because it shatters the illusion that all the hacks in DC have - The illusion that they're untouchable.

That scares the sh*t out of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krinkiboi2020 View Post
                  This is big. It's big because it shatters the illusion that all the hacks in DC have - The illusion that they're untouchable.

That scares the sh*t out of them.
                  No, the only reason this happened is because there was a criminal failure of security for a entirely predictable situation and heads will roll when an investigation is complete. Once the national guard was fully mobilized they had **** cleared out in a couple hours. Remember what it looked like at the capitol last year when BLM was in town.

capitol.jpg

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't mention this. It goes against what some here believe that justice and policing is the same and equal across the board.

• CCCSD
                    CCCSD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yore such an EPIC FAIL.

• Glad to see it's such a wide ranging group of opinions regarding yesterday's treasonous terrorist attacks on the seat of American government. I don't care if they were Right wing or Left wing. Antifa or Qboys. They committed atrocities and deserve to have the full force of justice brought down on them. If the cop who shot that lady was ruled to have a bad shoot, then he should be charged accordingly. If not, then let him go on with life.

Comment

• If I were to jump the fence at the WH, good chance I'd get shot.

If I were to forcibly enter my neighbor's house, good chance I'd get shot.

If I were to rush the gate at my nearby nuclear power plant, good chance I'd get shot.

If I were to climb through a barricaded door into an inner chamber at the U.S. capitol, good chance I'd get shot.

Those are the rules.

THE BIG QUESTION

Was yesterday a one-and-done incident, or the start of something of who knows what intensity and duration??

Crosspost to Civil War 2.0: Is Your Agency Ready (if the thread were still open.)

If it is all beautiful you can’t believe it. Things aren’t that way.

-Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• GoldBadge
                      GoldBadge commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep.......

• not.in.MY.town
                      not.in.MY.town commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Exactly......

• scotty_appleton814
                      Editing a comment
                      You mean common sense and a reasonable long held use of force? Say it ain't so. Say it again for those in the back.

And there's also facial recognition software that has identified some people as Qfreaks and white supremacists.
                    Source?

Be dangerous, and unpredictable... and make a lot of noise. - John Bush, Anthrax

Comment

George Floyd should not have been killed. That's also clear as day on video.

It doesn't matter if the woman was a saint, and George Floyd was a terrible human. Neither of them deserved to die in the matter that they did.
                    George Floyd wasn't killed- he died of a Fentanyl overdose while resisting arrest for a felony that he committed...

Comment

• DM206
                      DM206 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The medical examiner and prosecutor disagree with you. The video footage would also appear to contradict your description of the incident. But that's a whole other bucket of worms. Thankfully that incident is working its way through the justice system already.

• scotty_appleton814
                      Editing a comment
                      Well great that your opinion don't matter as those officers are all currently being charged.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2981 users online. 124 members and 2857 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X