Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At best, these people that stormed the Capitol are have committed seditious acts. At worse, treasonous actions. Prove me wrong anybody.....

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
      Sounds like 137's hitting the fortified wine again...
      I been hitting something. You still married? LMAO
      You never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post
        At best, these people that stormed the Capitol are have committed seditious acts. At worse, treasonous actions. Prove me wrong anybody.....
        Nobody (other than your pleather dad 137) cares what you think, rookie...

Comment

Go ahead and say what you want.

Comment

Nope. Wrong again. Your ignorance of lega matters is staggering in its epic stupidity. Try opening a law book. Look up trespass.

How do agencies hire people and give them a badge that are so stupid..?

I suppose you think the killing of an unarmed protester who was shot through a barricaded door is ok...
          Last edited by CCCSD; 01-06-2021, 09:47 PM.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Nope. Wrong again. Your ignorance of lega matters is staggering in its epic stupidity. Try opening a law book. Look up trespass.

I suppose you think the killing of an unarmed protester who was shot through a barricaded door is ok...

So then what are their actions then?
            Last edited by scotty_appleton814; 01-06-2021, 09:50 PM. Reason: I'll try this again.

Comment

Like I said I was hitting something, taught a few new tricks too. Did you learn them?

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

I suggest you educate yourself. Trespass? Let's see what charges they get hit with, it's not going to be a trespass. They're lucky there's only one dead, you breach the Capitol in session you're fair game.

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
                  scotty_appleton814 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It won't be trespass. Trust me on that. I agree with you.

I suppose you think the killing of an unarmed protester who was shot through a barricaded door is ok
                Welcome to the resistance. We need good cops like you to call out the bad ones.

Comment

Originally posted by iconoclaste View Post

Welcome to the resistance. We need good cops like you to call out the bad ones.
                  You think he is a good cop, and he calling out me (whom you think is a bad cop)? Glad you have an opinion.

Comment

Some were armed. Others stole or damaged federal property, gained access to secure areas by force, all with the intent to disrupt congressional proceedings related to an election. I'm quite sure a competent prosecutor could come up with something better than trespassing .

What I'm less sure about is why anyone in law enforcement would be on here defending today's actions or downplaying an assault on the nation's capital by calling these people protesters. Steal from Target, you're a looter and a thug, but break into the Capitol building and force senators and representatives (of both parties) to barricade themselves and evacuate...that's a "protest"? Free speech?

13 arrests today. More will come. It's very sad that someone was killed. Any thoughts on the multiple law enforcement who were injured and the myriad federal employees put in harms way?

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
                      Editing a comment
                      Be careful, the gatekeepers here are going to attack you for not having the same opinion as them, I happen to agree with you.

That was some serious dry sarcasm, but now you went and ruined it cuz I had to splain it all out like this.

Comment

Originally posted by iconoclaste View Post
                      That was some serious dry sarcasm, but now you went and ruined it cuz I had to splain it all out like this.
                      Glad I could help point out things for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DM206 View Post
                        Some were armed. Others stole or damaged federal property, gained access to secure areas by force, all with the intent to disrupt congressional proceedings related to an election. I'm quite sure a competent prosecutor could come up with something better than trespassing .

What I'm less sure about is why anyone in law enforcement would be on here defending today's actions or downplaying an assault on the nation's capital by calling these people protesters. Steal from Target, you're a looter and a thug, but break into the Capitol building and force senators and representatives (of both parties) to barricade themselves and evacuate...that's a "protest"?
                        Much the same as when blm and antifa burn down government buildings and kill cops. 1st Amendment. Plays both ways or it doesn’t.

Comment

• DM206
                          DM206 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You're quite right. It's not a peaceful protest when it's liberals damaging property or looting, and today's events were not protest either. There is a pretty obvious difference though. I don't recall any similar attempted occupation or takeover of a federal building for the purposes of overturning an election. There are words for that kind of activity.

Glad you agree on the basics at least. I seem to remember Trump and his DOJ calling to charge BLM protesters for insurrection. Plays both ways.

You think he is a good cop, and he calling out me (whom you think is a bad cop)? Glad you have an opinion.
                        You’re a moron.

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm glad to join the moron circus that you are the ringleader at.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4078 users online. 242 members and 3836 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X