300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retired137 View Post

As I said before, wish you were incountry on my squad. That wouldn't have lasted long. I was humping and zapping while you were a snotty nosed kid. And I'm ****ed off that I voted for a loser.
    Did you take your psych meds?

He's a winner and he won the first political office he ran for, the first time. How many times did Biden run for president?
    Last edited by westside popo; 11-09-2020, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I'll be damned! Biden is bringing us together. I finally agree with Antifa on something.

“F--- Biden”

Comment

Originally posted by westside popo View Post

Did you take your psych meds?

He's a winner and he won the first political office he ran for, the first time. How many times did Biden run for president?
        Like I said I voted for the incumbent and he lost. Do you have a problem with me voting for Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Not.

You can leave if you can’t handle words. You’re nothing but a noob with ZERO ability to speak to issues.
          You’ve demonstrated anti LE feelings and you DO NOT get to dictate
          responses. Your Feelz don’t matter.

Here’s a Shinebox. He earn an honest wage. You sure won’t make it to 20...

Bwahahaaa...The cry of the Noob. I’ll send out the waaaambulance for you. This “Dinosaur “ was arresting REAL criminals while you were, and still are, nothing but a child. Your ***** whipped 2020 “I’m a cop” attitude shows me that you will NEVER really be one or make it.

I’ve shoved my gloss shined boots up more asses than you’ll ever kiss. And I’m still doing it. Because...I’m a REAL Police. Not a sniveling little punk.
          You can say that again.

We had a rookie once that reminds me of this mouthy little puke.

His mouth was constantly writing checks that his ascend couldn't cash. We all agreed that if he started something and was getting his hairless little ascend kicked, that we would walk over and rescue him, but we wouldn't run.

We informally assigned him the call sign "One Delta Ten Tango", which he apparently never wrote down.

Comment

Like I said I voted for the incumbent and he lost. Do you have a problem with me voting for Trump?
            Not at all!

You mad?

Comment

Not at all!

You mad?
              Of course not. "America's Great!" My patience with the incumbent is waning, time to man up and accept defeat. The ghetto lottery is going no place fast, time to quit throwing sh** against the wall and plan a comeback for 2024.
              Last edited by retired137; 11-11-2020, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Last edited by retired137; 11-11-2020, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Of course not. "America's Great!" My patience with the incumbent is waning, time to man up and accept defeat. The ghetto lottery is going no place fast, time to quit throwing sh** against the wall and plan a comeback for 2024.
                  He's a fighter, so it's to be expected. It's what some of us like about him. Not the only reason I voted for him though!

One of the major things I liked about Trump is he done more than try to do most of his campaign promises. He actually did them! There were some things he did that I wish he hadn't but I probably agree ~90% or better of everything he has done.

Comment

He's a fighter, so it's to be expected. It's what some of us like about him. Not the only reason I voted for him though!

One of the major things I liked about Trump is he done more than try to do most of his campaign promises. He actually did them! There were some things he did that I wish he hadn't but I probably agree ~90% or better of everything he has done.

Actually the perception that I have regarding him and his actions are he presents the classic signs of a narcissist. Nothing is ever his fault, projection and constant gaslighting. Once I realized that I had to look at the accomplishments.

Comment

President Trump's most important accomplishment was keeping the party of the KKK (the Democrat party) out of the White House for four years. Hitlary actually referred to KKK Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd (also a Democrat) as her "friend and mentor". Biden has made racist comments too...

Comment

Trump needs to accept the fact that he lost and get out of the way. He's acting like a facist dictator now. He's the one that slowed the mail so he could grasp at straws regarding ballots. It's becoming perfectly clear that the multiple small contractors that said he stiffed them during construction of his buildings by filing lawsuits is true. Either lead, follow or get out of the way by someone playing a failed poker hand.
                        Last edited by retired137; 11-23-2020, 09:23 PM.

Comment

They don't want Biden, they want retribution.

Remember this from a few years ago?
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

He's acting like a facist...
                            What's a "facist"? Is that somebody that sends too many mimeographs...

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

What's a "facist"? Is that somebody that sends too many mimeographs...
                              It's a word the next ex president made up. One who tries to save face at all costs, it appears to be along the lines of that recently made up word, covfefe.
                              Last edited by retired137; 11-23-2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krinkiboi2020 View Post
                                They don't want Biden, they want retribution.

Remember this from a few years ago?
                                I don't know why its so difficult for people to figure out that the people involved in spray painting things like that photo, saying the ACAB slogan, fire bombing property, throwing god knows what at USMS tend to be the extreme anti government types. There is very little difference between those individuals and right wing extremists. These are also the same people who from just my observation tote around hammer and sickle flags, and various other forms of iconography that are at odds with the system the U.S has. A very large number of the people who are at these functions at night who get arrested have prior offense records.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5092 users online. 263 members and 4829 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X