300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

This post here is what happens when you don't love your step children or your wife's dog.
    There's that judgement problem again, clear as day. Children, wife, and dog, all in one sentence.

Scotty, there is no union protections in the world, that can save you from yourself...

Comment

• This link describes the morphing of the parties, if one feels it is biased please provide a link you feel is appropriate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
      Last edited by retired137; 01-16-2021, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
        I wouldn't consider Redstate to be a reliable source, to put it mildly.

And more to the point for those suggesting that ANTIFA was there dressed up as Trump insurgents....

Care to explain why members of the group that Trump designated as a terrorist organization would want to obstruct the certification of an election that results in Trump's term ending in 2021?
        Remember Pogue how you claimed Redstate wasn't a reliable source in reference to the BLM Organizer being at the scene of the Capitol riot? Well just so you know he was arrested for his participation in the Capitol riot.

Left-wing activist charged in Capitol riot after saying he was just there to 'document' | Fox News

Comment

• scotty_appleton814
          scotty_appleton814 commented
          Editing a comment
          He deserves to be punished for being a treasonous insurrectionist terrorist too.

• Levithane
          Levithane commented
          Editing a comment
          FWIW John Sullivan is probably not his real name.

• I don't usually get into the whole D vs R thing as it is my opinion that both parties basically suck and are full of the same kind of people, and the only thing I'm ****ed about regarding 06JAN is that they didn't burn that **** to the ground, but I believe that there's an LBJ quote that is particularly relevant to the current conversation here...

Comment

• Krinkiboi2020
          Krinkiboi2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          If you're gonna storm the Capitol, then you should go all the way or don't go at all.

"Upset" is the wrong word for it. Disappointed is more like it.

• DM206
          DM206 commented
          Editing a comment
          You do realize that's criminal, seditious activity? How do you reconcile that with upholding the law and the Constitution?

• Krinkiboi2020
          Krinkiboi2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          Technically, the founding of this nation was criminal/seditious activity.

The way I see it, the career scumbags that inhabit that structure to take bribes and make deals to **** the rest of us over are doing nothing of the sort that could be construed as upholding the law and the Constitution.

• DM206
          DM206 commented
          Editing a comment
          Committing a crime as retribution against someone else who committed a crime is still wrong. That's like the oldest excuse in the book, right? Every criminal thinks they have a good reason for doing what they did. But they're still accountable for their behavior.

The revolution was an uprising against a foreign occupying force who did not provide for representation or democratic process to resolve our issues. 06JAN was more like the civil war, which was an uprising against the constitution, against the existing democracy. 06JAN was a refusal to submit to legal, democratic process.

Not liking congress is not an excuse to burn it all to the ground. Elect better representatives next time. Or, if you think they're REALLY committing crimes of bribery and corruption, put yourself in a position to investigate and prosecute those crimes. THAT is how you defend the constitution in these circumstances.

• Originally posted by retired137 View Post
        This link describes the morphing of the parties, if one feels it is biased please provide a link you feel is appropriate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
        The two parties are the problem. They separate us as Americans. Government has gotten too big, at best it is a necessary evil. We need to stop looking to the government or either party for our salvation.

Seek the truth through the smoke screen.

This Capitol operation was both ideologies combined. Why are both factions filled with this unrest? Who is bringing this level of vitriol to such a crescendo that can only lead to a civil war?

There are several states right now that are about to vote on secession.

These states are experiencing secession movements | Fox News

Isn't that how the first civil war started?

History is beginning to repeat itself.

I mean look at this thread! We all are at each other's throats. Good Lord what is stirring this hate? We can't continue as a united country with this level of division.

Maybe that might be the goal?
        Last edited by SOCAleo; 01-16-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krinkiboi2020 View Post
          I believe that there's an LBJ quote that is particularly relevant to the current conversation here...
          Yup. A really offensive quote.

LBJ was very fond of using the "N" word to describe good and decent black American citizens.

When Democrat President LBJ saw that he was unable to stop the Republican's Civil Rights Act of 1964 (because the Republicans had enough votes to over-ride a presidential veto), he conceded to sign it into law...and decided to publicly take credit for it, claiming privately "I'll have those n*****s voting Democratic for 200 years."

Last edited by Aidokea; 01-16-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Democrat Senator Robert Byrd set a record, filibustering against the Republican's Civil Rights Act of 1964 all by himself, for over 14 hours straight. Byrd was also a KKK Exalted Cyclops. His most (in)famous quote was:

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

As a racist Democrat, Byrd never lost an election in over 60 years. He'd probably still be being voted back into office today, except that he recently died in office of old age, at 92.

Hitlary Clinton referred (on video) to Byrd as her "friend and mentor" prior to her 2016 presidential run:

https://youtu.be/ryweuBVJMEA

The racism of the Democrat party is not ancient history...
            Last edited by Aidokea; 01-16-2021, 01:48 PM.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Scotty, you helped elect this white 78 year old attorney lifetime career politician east coast elitist, born into an affluent family and currently boasting a net worth of 9 million dollars.

And this is what he thinks about you:

Last edited by Aidokea; 01-16-2021, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• This is what Joe Biden said about desegregation:

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

Yup. A really offensive quote.

LBJ was very fond of using the "N" word to describe good and decent black American citizens.

When Democrat President LBJ saw that he was unable to stop the Republican's Civil Rights Act of 1964 (because the Republicans had enough votes to over-ride a presidential veto), he conceded to sign it into law...and decided to publicly take credit for it, claiming "I'll have those n*****s voting Democratic for 200 years."

I don't like getting into the whole D vs R thing either, but you are right on this. What the democrats did was basically redistribute blacks from white planation owners to government and inter cities. Believe it or not, slavery still exists, but has a new name, government dependency.

The shift occurred because, in that time, it became lucrative to be a politician instead of a plantation owner. So instead of making all your money on the backs of slaves on a plantation, you could now make all your money on the backs of government dependent black votes. The large city politician was the most lucrative and it was beneficial to get those voters within the city limits so as to guarantee your election. Hence why many blacks at that time moved from rural America to the big cities. Free money, food and housing can be a huge incentive.

But you may argue, blacks aren't slaves. They aren't being forced into labor, or whipped with whips anymore, so what do you mean?

Here are some comparisons that may open your eyes:

Look at the level of black incarceration, specifically in large democratically run cities. Hhhhmmm kinda interesting if you are truly willing to look into it.

Look at the level of black on black crime in large democratically run cities. Why is there no uproar about that?

Why are democratically appointed judges in democratically run cities so much harsher on blacks in the court system?

You as a black can get welfare all day long, but you have to follow the rules set by your new slave masters in order to receive it. And depending on where you live you can get more of it handed to you.

Sounds like a little slavery is still alive and well to me.

But democrats argue that it is systematic racism that does all that. However, if one were to look carefully at the numbers and see where the numbers are being counted, you'd easily see the numbers coming from these large cities where democrats have ruled over for decades. Why is that?

Well you may argue, democrats aren't racist they love black people. Yea they sure do, they love you only because you keep putting them into power and making them rich, all for free, just like planation owners in the south. The south loved black people too, so much so, they bought them from slave ships in New Orleans. They drove the slave trade with their money. They also fed blacks and housed them too. But instead of white planation owners beating blacks with whips they keep you in line with the democratically controlled justice system, and the ignoring of fellow blacks beating and killing other blacks.

Slavery is tragic, and a stain on this country way worse than government dependency, but government dependency is still is an element of slavery and it needs to be seen that way.
                    Last edited by SOCAleo; 01-16-2021, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SOCAleo View Post

I don't like getting into the whole D vs R thing either, but you are right on this. What the democrats did was basically redistribute blacks from white planation owners to government and inter cities. Believe it or not, slavery still exists, but has a new name, government dependency.

The shift occurred because, in that time, it became lucrative to be a politician instead of a plantation owner. So instead of making all your money on the backs of slaves on a plantation, you could now make all your money on the backs of government dependent black votes. The large city politician was the most lucrative and it was beneficial to get those voters within the city limits so as to guarantee your election. Hence why many blacks at that time moved from rural America to the big cities. Free money, food and housing can be a huge incentive.

But you may argue, blacks aren't slaves. They aren't being forced into labor, or whipped with whips anymore, so what do you mean?

Here are some comparisons that may open your eyes:

Look at the level of black incarceration, specifically in large democratically run cities. Hhhhmmm kinda interesting if you are truly willing to look into it.

Look at the level of black on black crime in large democratically run cities. Why is there no uproar about that?

Why are democratically appointed judges in democratically run cities so much harsher on blacks in the court system?

You as a black can get welfare all day long, but you have to follow the rules set by your new slave masters in order to receive it. And depending on where you live you can get more of it handed to you.

Sounds like a little slavery is still alive and well to me.

But democrats argue that it is systematic racism that does all that. However, if one were to look carefully at the numbers and see where the numbers are being counted, you'd easily see the numbers coming from these large cities where democrats have ruled over for decades. Why is that?

Well you may argue, democrats aren't racist they love black people. Yea they sure do, they love you only because you keep putting them into power and making them rich, all for free, just like planation owners in the south. The south loved black people too, they bought them from slave ships in New Orleans. They also fed you and housed you. But instead of white planation owners beating blacks with whips they keep you in line with the democratically controlled justice system, and the ignoring of fellow blacks beating and killing other blacks.
                      Bing-effing-go...

The Democrat party utilizes over a TRILLION dollars a year in entitlement programs, to render the black man impotent in his own family. The Democrat party is happy to pay black women to have children without having a husband, because the Democrat party wants to be the provider and head of every black household. Democrats favor programs that teach "ebonics" and "subjective arithmetic", crippling the ability of blacks to succeed in employment.

It is the same old Democrat-led slavery of black Americans, just repackaged in a manner that is more palatable to some...
                      Last edited by Aidokea; 01-16-2021, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Some more racist Joe Biden quotes:

— “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

— “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

— “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Comment

• Scotty, a major component of your incompatibility with this profession, is that you perceive yourself as being black, and me as being white, instead of perceiving both of us as being blue.

Until you get yourself fired, you and will be brothers, and little brother, I am ashamed of your racism.
                          Last edited by Aidokea; 01-16-2021, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• My biggest concern about you Scotty, is that you are an officer safety risk to the brothers and sisters in blue that you work alongside- when you open your mouth, you put them at risk.

Comment

• Krinkiboi2020
                              Krinkiboi2020 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm green, or tan/brown... Woodland/ACU/Navy digi/something...

I prefer tiger stripes nowadays...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3873 users online. 234 members and 3639 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X