Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AntiFirstAmendment domestic terrorists trash Biden campaign office in Portland:

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's hope the next stimulus package includes a moral compass for every American household.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
      The first four look confused.
      Yes, "confused" is one way to describe those at a Trump rally....

      The last one is clearly photoshopped or creatively croppes to make it look like the President is saluting the Democrat Battle Flag...
      Does joining Cult45 get one a decoder ring enabling one to exchange top secret messages with MTG?
      This Space For Rent

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Pogue Mahone View Post

        Yes, "confused" is one way to describe those at a Trump rally....



        Does joining Cult45 get one a decoder ring enabling one to exchange top secret messages with MTG?
        You know that dude has lost any remnants of common sense a long time ago. Every one knows that Confederate flag is associated with right wing terror. Not modern day Democrats

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
          The Confederate Battle Flag has nothing to do with the Republican party- the Confederate Battle flag was created by Democrats. Anyone flying it is a Democrat and/or confused...
          This, if you truly believe it, shows you are just disconnected from reality. Period. That flag is the Democrats past. Back when they were a racist conservative/right wing party. That flag is PART of the GOP's present. Who are the current conservative/right right party with racist overtones. Those are just plan facts. Just like DEMs haven't met an equality cause they can't hijack.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

            This, if you truly believe it, shows you are just disconnected from reality. Period. That flag is the Democrats past. Back when they were a racist conservative/right wing party. That flag is PART of the GOP's present. Who are the current conservative/right right party with racist overtones. Those are just plan facts. Just like DEMs haven't met an equality cause they can't hijack.
            As usual, full of utter BS with no basis in fact.

            You REALLY should read more and post less.
            Now go home and get your shine box!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

              Every one knows that Confederate flag is associated with right wing terror. Not modern day Democrats
              Denial- it's not just a river in Egypt anymore now, is it...

              Comment


              • Rookie, the Democrat Party is the party of old, rich, white guys, and always has been. From the time of Democrat plantation owners using blacks to harvest cotton, to their current practice of playing blacks to harvest votes.

                The absolute worst environment for black Americans is in the ghettos of Democrat-run cities.

                All Democrats do, is toss black voters an occasional block of government cheese, and only take them out at voting time.

                If you're voting Democrat, you're voting for the party of the KKK...
                Last edited by Aidokea; 01-15-2021, 06:31 PM.

                Comment


                • I keep hoping that Dr. Ben Carson will become America's first black President.

                  Not because he's black, but because America could use the leadership of a great man like Dr. Carson.

                  But the Democrat party would declare war on the United States (again) if that happened.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

                    As usual, full of utter BS with no basis in fact.

                    You REALLY should read more and post less.
                    You should try reading more and post never. You and your buddy may not want to accept the fact that the party switch happened. But it did. And here we are today. I suppose the term "Southern Strategy" is also a myth, or alternative facts as you right wingers are quick to say? There is nothing wrong with being conservative or liberal. Its the ancillary causes that use those viewpoints as support that can be the problem.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

                      Denial- it's not just a river in Egypt anymore now, is it...
                      Denial, from you, is like the OC spray telling spicy food there is no such thing as the Scoville scale.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
                        I keep hoping that Dr. Ben Carson will become America's first black President.

                        Not because he's black, but because America could use the leadership of a great man like Dr. Carson.

                        But the Democrat party would declare war on the United States (again) if that happened.
                        Ben Carson may be a very intelligent man. But there is nothing that he as shown me that would think he possesses the leadership skills to run a country. Same can be said for a lot of other people.

                        But its funny you mention declaring war on the United States, because it appears a group of conservative seditious traitors seem to have done that last week.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

                          You should try reading more and post never. You and your buddy may not want to accept the fact that the party switch happened. But it did. And here we are today. I suppose the term "Southern Strategy" is also a myth, or alternative facts as you right wingers are quick to say? There is nothing wrong with being conservative or liberal. Its the ancillary causes that use those viewpoints as support that can be the problem.
                          Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!

                          The lefty playbook is so predictable.

                          Please, elucidate on your "understanding" (what you have been taught to parrot) on the Southern Strategy.

                          Maybe you could weave together the standard knee-jerk fantasy about "Dixiecrats", David Duke, and so on...

                          Comment


                          • The thing about lies, is that it's always hard for liars to keep their lies straight- that's why Democrats have never been able to agree on the exact date that the pro-slavery Democrat party and the anti-slavery Republican party supposedly "switched sides"...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by scotty_appleton814 View Post

                              Ben Carson may be a very intelligent man.
                              MAY be? He's a world-class neurosurgeon- he's smarter than any two of us put together.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
                                Rookie, the Democrat Party is the party of old, rich, white guys, and always has been. From the time of Democrat plantation owners using blacks to harvest cotton, to their current practice of playing blacks to harvest votes.

                                The absolute worst environment for black Americans is in the ghettos of Democrat-run cities.

                                All Democrats do, is toss black voters an occasional block of government cheese, and only take them out at voting time.

                                If you're voting Democrat, you're voting for the party of the KKK...
                                I'm quite sure you have the empirical data to back up your statements above, are you black? That's either a yes or no. Don't respond by projecting, deflecting, obfuscating or bringing in your flying monkey. The second half of dumb and dumber.
                                Last edited by retired137; 01-15-2021, 08:50 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6421 users online. 371 members and 6050 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X